Tuesday 19 July 2016

Derma e Hydrating Eye Creme Review.


Hello lovelies! I'm back again today with another product to review that I've been absolutely loving! 

Introducing the Derma e Hydrating Eye Creme with Hyaluronic Acid and Pycnogenol!*

I was first drawn to this beauty as I wanted an eye cream that would seriously hydrate my eye area and lock in moisture- so when I saw this product I knew I had to try it!

So- my favourite question- what's in it?!

This deeply hydrating creme contains gorgeous ingredients including:

Hyaluronic Acid: To seriously lock in moisture and prevent the visible signs of ageing.
Vitamin E: To prevent and treat the visible signs of ageing.
Vitamin A: To help produce new, healthy skin cells and fight the signs of ageing.
Vitamin C: To improve skin tone and skin elasticity and reduce inflammation.
Pycnogenol Bark Extract: To help renew collagen fibres and firm the skin.
Pro vitamin B5: To hydrate, soothe and heal skin.
Witch Hazel Extract: To tone the skin and reduce puffiness.
Organic Jojoba Seed Oil: To penetrate deeply and provide nutrients to the skin.
These are just a few of the ingredients in this product that I just absolutely love! 
I've been using this for the last couple of weeks and have noticed how much more hydrated my eye area has become. Though I may not have wrinkles, I do have laugh lines when I smile and it is slowly improving these and I can't wait to continue using it to see more results! 
It has firmed and softened my under eye area and intensely  hydrated my skin. 
I simply place a pearl sized amount on the under eye area as recommended and apply that to my skin. This creme absorbs so fast and leaves my skin looking and feeling deeply nourished, moisturised, protected and renewed. I honestly can't wait to keep using this and seeing more results. It has gorgeous ingredients and is also cruelty free, 100% vegan and has no nasties!

If you're in the market for an eye creme I highly recommend this beauty!!

Price/Purchase From: $29.99 for 14g (A little goes such a long way!) -Available from your local Priceline pharmacy and online at Dermae.com.au

*Feel free to check out the Naturally You Instagram at @Naturallyyouaus*

Don't forget how loved you are,

Brooke.

Xxoo



No comments:

Post a Comment