Tuesday 21 April 2015

Billie Goat Soap Bath Soak Review.


What better way to end your day then by unwinding in a glorious hot bath *sigh* who doesn't love a good bath?! I know for me I always end up feeling relaxed, calm and at ease.
So as you can imagine I have been absolutely loving the Billie Goat Soap Intensive Moisture Bath Soak*!
I simply love adding Epsom Salts into my baths. This is because the magnesium which the salts are made of helps relax my muscles and gives my whole body an extra magnesium boost. It is also known to give your whole body a detox while also being great for inflammation, cramps, migraines and SO much more! An interesting fact about magnesium is that it is best absorbed through the skin rather than through the digestive tract- meaning if you are low in magnesium (and a lot of us are without knowing it) this product would be so great for you. 
So when I read the ingredients list on this product and saw that it not only had Epsom Salts in it but Goats Milk too I couldn't wait to try it! Goats Milk is up there as one of my most favourite skincare ingredients. 

I honestly had the most relaxing bath I have ever had using this product. I have tried many different kinds of Epsom Salts before but for some reason this product helped me rest and relax the most. I love it because:
-The salts are benefitting my body 
-The goats milk is soothing my skin
-The natural oils are hydrating and softening my skin 
-and the calming lavender aroma leaves you feeling extremely relaxed. (This scent is not overpowering and is beautifully subtle.)

This is a fantastic way to not only unwind at the end of the day but get that extra magnesium boost!

Main Ingredients: Epsom Salts, Goats Milk, Macadamia Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Vitamin E & more! 

Best Used: At night in a relaxing hot bath. Perfect for unwinding and relieving stress.

Suitable For: Anyone and everyone-especially those needing to de-stress and those needing more magnesium. 

Pros: No parabens, SLS, colours, synthetic fragrances-no nasties! A fantastic product for those even with sensitive skin. 

Cons: I do wish this came in a bigger tub as I like to use a lot of this!

Price/Purchase From: $16.95 for 170g- You can purchase this from your local pharmacy or online at www.billiegoatsoap.com.au

Xxoo





2 comments:

  1. All natural homemade soap for sale. Buy handmade organic soaps, including goat milk soap at Gorgeous Soap and save money. Best handmade soap online. http://gorgeoussoap.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All natural homemade soap for sale. Buy handmade organic soaps, including goat milk soap at Gorgeous Soap and save money. Best handmade soap online. http://gorgeoussoap.com

    ReplyDelete