Thursday 7 May 2015

Moreish Dream Night Cream Review.



As I've mentioned before, what first attracted me to the Moreish skincare range was not only the incredibly gorgeous packaging, but the highly beneficial ingredients in the products. My favourite ingredient they include in their range is Manuka Honey which has so many benefits for the skin! Just some include soothing inflamed skin, promoting the growth of collagen, and my favourite- sealing moisture into the skin. 

So today I'm reviewing the Moreish Dream Night Cream!

I have so loved using this as a beautiful, luxurious night moisturiser! 
It contains Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Manuka Honey (and more!) to replenish skin and lock in moisture- as well as Argan Oil, Pomegranate Extract and Avocado Oil to renew skin and help reduce the appearance of fine lines/wrinkles.
It has a beautiful floral, earthy aroma that smells heavenly and natural. A lot of people would love this scent as well as the stunning packaging! 

I like to apply this before bed after cleansing and/or exfoliating and I love how it leaves my skin feeling nourished, hydrated and soft. It absorbs really well and a little bit goes a long way.
I have really loved using this and it is so great at making you feel pampered- and your skin looking and feeling radiant! 

Main Ingredients: Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Argan Oil, Manuka Honey, Pomegranate Extract, Chamomile Extract, White Tea Leaf Extract, & more! 

Best Used: As a luxurious night cream, however you can also use it as a super hydrating day cream. For even better results apply after a mud mask!

Suitable For: All skin types.

Pros: A gorgeous product inside & out, literally! Definitely a super-enriched moisturiser for those wanting to be pampered. No parabens, phenoxyethanol, sulphates, mineral oils, artificial colours or fragrances. Made using 100% organic Argan Oil. 

Cons: I do wish this came in a bigger size, however I only use one pump of product to cover my whole face so it definitely goes a long way. 

Price/Purchase From: $29.99 for 50ml- I buy my Moreish goodies at my local Priceline or online at www.Priceline.com.au

(I seriously recommend checking out the new, gorgeous Moreish website at www.Moreishskincare.com) 

Xxoo





1 comment: