Wednesday 3 June 2015

Nature's Way Tropical Spirulina Review.


I love the Nature's Way Superfoods range so much as they have so many different kinds of superfoods available and at such affordable prices! 

Today I'm reviewing the Nature's Way Tropical Spirulina!*

Spirulina powder has become an extremely popular superfood and has so many health benefits including:

-A great source of protein
-High in vitamins and minerals including Vitamin E, B Vitamins, Beta-Carotene, Zinc, Copper, Iron & many more!
-Full of powerful antioxidants
-Supports a healthy immune system and more!!

This Spirulina powder actually has a lovely tropical taste to it which makes consuming it a very pleasant experience. This is created using exotic natural pineapple-one if my favourite flavours!
I love adding this to ice water and adding some fresh lime slices, however you can also add this into your smoothie or even bake with it! 
My favourite time to drink some of this tropical goodness is in the late afternoon when I need a good energy boost. I remember the first day I tried this I was feeling extremely tired and felt like I had no energy. Then after drinking this in just my ice water I all of a sudden had an energy boost that lasted the whole day! I was so surprised and super happy! This is such a great product with so many health benefits and I strongly recommend this for anyone needing an energy boost or wanting a delicious way to consume Spirulina.

Main Ingredients: Organic Spirulina Powder, Stevia, Citric Acid, Natural Pineapple Flavour.

Best Used: In ice water, smoothies, cooking, salads, baking or juices! Simply add half a teaspoon daily to your desired drink and enjoy! 

Suitable For: Those wanting a delicious way to consume Spirulina!

Pros: Organic, Full of Vitamins, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Wheat Free, No added sugar, Non GMO, Nut Free, Soy Free, Vegan, All Natural, No Preservatives. Nature's Way use only the highest quality ingredients.

Cons: None. 

Price/Purchase From: $14.99 for 100g- Available from your local pharmacy or online at www.Naturesway.com.au

Xxoo





5 comments:

  1. I've personally seen some amazing benefits with spirulina. Anyone interested in herbal medicine should definitely check out the ebook "10 super herbs that will change your life forever". You can download it for free here: tensuperherbs.com. I tried a few of the herbs from that book and my life has changed completely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like awesome products and supplements! always useful to have something like that around.
    Nature's Way Products

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you? In this era, baccarat should be a competitive site in the baccarat market featuring the popularity of Facebook Line. Well, I forgot to tell Baccarat to participate 918kiss error, of course, that profit must be used to make a difference.
    https://918kisstip.com/contact/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent blog, good to see someone is posting quality information. Thanks for sharing this useful information. Keep up the good work.
    Buy Nature's Way

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! doctors-best

    ReplyDelete