Friday 18 December 2015

MooGoo SPF 40 Natural Sunscreen Review.


If you know me, you know how much I love natural sunscreen. Other sunscreens contain many nasty chemicals that frankly I don't want anywhere near my body- or my children's! Having worked in a pharmacy I've seen so many people come in and say that their chemical sunscreen is irritating their skin or their child's and wanting to know what to do about it. This is why myself and fellow co workers would always recommend a zinc based, natural sunscreen. The one I'm reviewing today is one of my all time favourites, introducing the MooGoo SPF 40 Natural Sunscreen!*

You know how much I love MooGoo, they are so legit when it comes to ingredients and I just love that. This sunscreen has taken them four years to perfect and boy have they done an amazing job. Containing mainly Zinc, Water and Jojoba Oil this beauty is not greasy at all and applies so beautifully. It is definitely the best natural sunscreen formulation I've seen. The natural zinc acts as an umbrella to reflect both UVA and UVB radiation from the sun and leaves my skin feeling protected and looking glowy. It has only a slight, subtle earthy aroma which does fade that I really like as well.

This sunscreen is suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive! I love how I can use this on my little ones and never have to worry about what their skin is absorbing. It also applies wonderfully on the face and doesn't feel heavy or greasy in the slightest like some other natural sunscreens can. Did I mention it's also SPF 40?! 
(Wish I could have recommended this product years ago to all my customers in the pharmacy!) 
If you're in the market for a natural way to protect your skin from the sun I highly recommend this one! 

Price/Purchase From: $19.90 for 100g- Available from most chemists or online at www.MooGoo.com.au


Xxoo



3 comments:

  1. yes, I have to buy this cream. I love Bema, but this year I can try something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this too thick or uncomfortable to wear on the face everyday under makeup? Thanks

    ReplyDelete