Tuesday 24 May 2016

Hair&Me Intense Repair Hair Mask Review.

Hair & Me are a wonderful brand that create natural haircare and skincare products and use incredibly beneficial ingredients.
Funnily enough I had been desperate to find a new hair mask when I was contacted and sent this beauty- the Hair & Me Intense Repair Hair Mask!*

After looking at the ingredients list in this product I knew it was going to be a real treat. What I look for in a hair mask is ingredients that will lock in moisture and deeply nourish my hair- and this has all of the above and more!
It contains:
-Shea Butter to lock in moisture.
-Avocado Oil to nourish with nutrients and protect the hair.
-Argan Oil to repair the scalp and hair while moisturing.
-Coconut Oil to strengthen, deeply hydrate and create healthy hair and hair growth.
-Peppermint Oil to normalise the PH level and create a healthy scalp.

I have to say, this is by far the BEST hair repair mask I have ever used! Normally after using other hair masks, even natural ones, I won't be able to tell any difference and I just hope that it is helping my hair. With this mask however, I notice a difference in my hair every time I use it and I absolutely love it!
 I use this in a few ways, whether applying it to damp hair 15 minutes before shampooing or leaving it on for a longer time then shampooing. Each time my hair is left feeling so healthy and fresh! It's soft, smooth and feels hydrated- something my hair isn't always used to! Another bonus is that even though I have very long hair I still manage to get around seven uses out of this product. The beautiful peppermint aroma is so delicious. It smells like your applying peppermint chocolate all over your hair! I honestly can't say enough good things about this mask except that other masks sure have a lot to live up to now.
If you're in the market for a deeply hydrating mask that locks in moisture and leaves your hair feeling incredible I simply can't recommend this one enough! 

Price/Purchase From: $18.00 for 90g- Available at www.hairandme.com.au

*Feel free to check out the Naturally You Instagram at @Naturallyyouaus*

Don't forget how loved you are,

Brooke.

Xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment