Saturday 7 May 2016

Eco Tan Invisible Tan Review.


With so many at home tanning options available it can be really hard to choose which one to try out, not to mention the nasty ingredients you could be applying to your skin. This is why I'm such a huge fan of the Eco Tan brand and decided to try out their Invisible Tan after seeing so many awesome results on their Instagram page! 

Unlike many, many other at home tanning lotions, the Eco Tan Invisible Tan contains all natural and organic ingredients so you can apply it with peace of mind. It is also made in Australia, vegan and cruelty free. Just some of the ingredients in this beautiful lotion include Avocado Oil, Macadamia Oil, Chamomile and more! 

This Certified Organic lotion gives a beautiful, streak free, healthy glow to the skin in just 6-8 hours and I absolutely love it! It has no colour guide which worried me at first but alas it came out wonderfully glowy with zero streaks.
After showering and exfoliating I apply this with a tanning mitt a few hours before bed and sleep in it. I then wake up to lovely warm, honey bronzed skin in the morning (and it leaves absolutely nothing on my white sheets!) It dries quite quickly which is so important for me and my skin feels nourished and hydrated afterwards. What I love about this is that even though I shower twice a day my tan stayed on for a whole week before it needed me to re-apply it- I was pleasantly surprised! 

This is by far the best tanning lotion I have ever used and I'm so glad I tried it! If you're in the market for an at home tanning lotion with natural and organic ingredients that leaves your skin looking and feeling amazing I highly recommend this one! 

Price/Purchase From: $34.95- Available from your local health shop or online at www.ecotan.com.au and other health/skincare websites.

*Feel free to check out the Naturally You Instagram at @Naturallyyouaus*

Don't forget how loved you are,

Brooke.

Xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment