Saturday 12 December 2015

Dusty Girls Earth Cream Review


I absolutely love a good tinted moisturiser but sometimes the ingredients in the product just down right scare me. 20 chemicals I can barely pronounce? No thanks. This is why I love- and I mean love the product I'm reviewing today. 

Introducing the Dusty Girls Earth Cream!*

You may have "herd" of the Dusty Girls brand as they are produced by a brand I adore- MooGoo! They offer high quality, natural makeup products that leave skin looking and feeling amazing.

I have absolutely loved using this "natural tinted cream" and find it simply beautiful on the skin. Unlike many other tinted moisturisers, this product contains gorgeous natural ingredients including Fennel Flower Seed Oil and Manuka Tree Leaf Oil known for healing and repairing the skin. It also contains Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Magnolia Acuminata Extract, Chaulmoogra Tree Seed Oil, Natural Vitamin E and more! All of these combined plus the fact that is it fragrance free make it perfect for even those with sensitive skin. (Another little bonus it that it's also SPF 5!)

My favourite way to use this is right before I apply foundation. I love knowing that my skin is absorbing the natural ingredients and creating a lightweight, natural coverage. I find it incredibly easy to apply and love knowing my skin is being moisturised and protected at the same time. I've used it for weeks now and still absolutely love it, whether by itself or under foundation. It also has a subtle earthy aroma which I really like. 

If you're looking for a natural tinted moisturiser that won't irritate your skin I can't recommend this one enough! It's fantastic. This product comes in two shades, Light and Medium and I find the Light shade perfect for my skin. 

Dusty Girls products have such amazing testimonials and I highly recommend checking out their products, especially if you've been looking for high quality, natural makeup that won't irritate your skin! 

Price/Purchase From: $18.50 for 50ml- Available from some pharmacies or online at www.DustyGirls.com.au

Xxoo



No comments:

Post a Comment