Thursday 23 April 2015

Premium Spa Sugar & Salt Body Scrubs Review.



When I was a young teenager for some reason I always loved body scrubs. Aside from a moisturiser, body scrubs and body butters were my most favourite thing to buy- and one of the first beauty products I ever bought! I guess I have just always loved the whole process of using a scrub! 
For ages it seems though, I haven't been able to find one that is right for me-until I tried these beauties.
The Premium Spa Sugar Body Scrub* and the Premium Spa Salt Body Scrub* are definitely my new favourites!

The Sugar Body Scrub with Frangipani and Coconut is just beautiful.
It is a lot thicker than the salt scrub and is perfect for those with normal or oily skin. I love this if I want to give my normal/dry skin a deep exfoliating treatment! The Jojoba Oil also lightly moisturises my skin-but as its designed for normal/oily skin this is only very lightly. This cleanses and exfoliates my skin leaving it feeling fresh, looking glowy and the beautiful frangipani aroma is ultra calming and luxurious.
The Salt Body Scrub with Lemon Butter is also just as radiance-enhancing. It definitely has a lemon scent but there's also other ingredients that add to the aroma in a subtle way.
 As this scrub is made for my skin type I definitely love using this one to moisturise and exfoliate at the same time. When I used this the first time I was completely blown away. It felt like not only had my body had a deep exfoliating treatment which made my skin luminous, but it had also intensely nourished my skin with the organic olive oil and sweet almond oil! My skin had never felt so hydrated and smooth. Extremely impressive! 
Both of these scrubs are just beautiful. Whenever I use them my skin is always left looking more radiant and feeling extremely soft. 
(It's important to add that both of these are far too harsh to be used on the face.)

Favourite Ingredients (Sugar): Australian Sea Salt, Australian Sugar, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Frangipani Flower Extract & more!
Favourite Ingredients (Salt): Australian Sea Salt, Australian Sugar, Soya Bean Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Oat Kernel Extract & more!

Best Used: I absolutely love using these in the shower with a natural or normal loofah, or just straight on my hands! Perfect for all over the body except for the face. As I have dry/normal skin I love to put on my favourite body lotion afterwards for even more nourishment! 

Suitable For: All skin types, except for sensitive skin. 

Pros: A fantastic body scrub that really delivers. No parabens, mineral oils, propylene glycol, sulfates, detergents, fillers or polybeads. A gorgeous natural scrub that leaves skin looking and feeling amazing!! One of the best body scrubs I've ever used.

Cons: The sugar body scrub does have fragrance as the last ingredient so this may not be suitable for some skin types. 

Price/Purchase From: $14.99 for 250g (lasts for ages!) Available from most Priceline Pharmacies. 

Xxoo





No comments:

Post a Comment