Saturday 28 March 2015

Morlife Alkalising Greens PH7.3 Review.



It's so important for our bodies to be alkaline (rather than acidic) to keep our bodies healthy, so I love how this product has made it its aim! I have really loved using this greens powder, It's so easy to add to my juice every day. What I love about it is the whole amount of greens you add actually mixes in properly, so you're not left with left over powder at the bottom! 

As well as this greens powder, Morlife actually have Greens Rush bars that contain this green powder IN them, and you can't taste it! My favourite flavour is definitely the Cacao Mint, however they also come in Banana Tropicana & Pineapple Zest.
On the back of the container of the greens is an awesome chart explaining just how alkalising the product is-I've found it really helpful!

Here is my review!

The Morlife Alkalising Greens pH7.3* is described as follows: "Morlife Alkalising Greens pH7.3 is a unique blend of potent alkalising foods and has been scientifically measured to show a very high alkalising potential using the PRAL calculation. It contains a wide range of nutrient dense green super foods, plus specific alkalising minerals, L-glutamine and herbs beneficial for promoting balance." (Short version of the description.)

Main Ingredients: Some of my favourites include Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Chlorella, Spirulina, Chlorophyll, Aloe Vera & many more!

Best Used: Mixing 1 tablespoon into your favourite juice, smoothie or water. Unlike some other greens powders you can actually use this twice daily if desired! You can also add this to salad dressings and other healthy snacks, however I prefer taking this in pineapple juice. 

Smells Like: Greens.

Pros: I have loved using this greens powder! It is the first powder I've used to actually mix with my juice properly so I don't have powder sitting at the bottom-I was really shocked and impressed at the same time! It contains 18 vegetables & fruits, It is high alkalising, contains probiotics, prebiotics, fibre, calcium, magnesium, potassium & is free from artificial flavours, colours, preservatives and sweeteners. It is also suitable for vegetarians & vegans! 
(Not suitable however for people under 15 or pregnant women.)
It's so easy to add this in to my day and I love that peace of mind you get after drinking it.

Cons: Some may find this a bit pricey. 

Price/Purchase From: Sizes vary but in the photo above I've used the 300g container which you can purchase for $69.95-Available from some health shops or online at www.morlife.com

Xxoo






No comments:

Post a Comment