Tuesday 10 March 2015

Plunkett's Vita E Range Review

Plunkett's Vita E Range Review.


Vitamin E is such an important ingredient to have in your skincare products. To be honest I'm actually a little bit obsessed with it! It is an antioxidant that protects and repairs your skin. This means that when you apply a product with vitamin E to your skin you are not only protecting your skin from damage, but repairing any previous damage such as the effect of free radicals, dryness, fine lines, scars, wrinkles and more. It is an awesome collagen booster which helps keep the skin elastic. 
Our skin actually doesn't produce Vitamin E itself, so it's super important to apply it to skin as well as making sure you are consuming enough foods high in vitamin E such as avocados, nuts, kale etc. 
So when I saw Plunkett's Vita E range I definitely wanted to give it a go! 

Here is my review!

The Plunkett's Vita E Pure Vitamin E Oil* as well as the Natural Vitamin E Cream* are described as follows: "Super-concentrated pure Vitamin E for easy absorption plus rich Rosehip Oil. Protects and nourishes skin against moisture loss, dehydration and signs of ageing." (Short version of the description.)

Main Ingredients (Vitamin E Oil): Vitamin E, Rosehip Oil.

Main Ingredients: (Vitamin E Cream): Vitamin E, Rosehip Oil, Allantoin, Lanolin. 

Best Used: The Vitamin E oil is definitely my favourite. It can be used on the face, hands & body. I love it added into my moisturiser & at night I'll just add it straight under my eyes for a nice boost! It is a bit thick and sticky so at night you can totally get away with applying it straight. It's definitely a product I want to keep in the house forever. 
The Vitamin E cream I love to use as a body lotion and it leaves my skin feeling so hydrated. It absorbs very quickly and adds a protective barrier to my skin. 

Smells Like: The Vitamin E oil has a subtle rose smell, and I cannot figure out what the cream smells like! I will work it out...

Pros: A fantastic way to protect and repair skin. The oil is a fantastic boost at night by itself! It is high potency and a fantastic all-rounder. Fragrance free, no parabens. 

Cons: The cream does contain mineral oil.

Price/Purchase From: $16.95 for 25ml of oil- $14.95 for 100g cream. These are available in some pharmacies or online at Plunketts.com.au


Xxoo







No comments:

Post a Comment