Thursday 19 March 2015

MooGoo Nappy Balm Review.


Sometimes our little bundles of joy get the odd case of nappy rash. I always feel soo sorry for my toddler when he gets it! He loves eating fruit and sometimes too much fruit produces too much you-know-what. So when it comes to treating the rash, this balm is always the one I go to. I've continually repurchased it- not only as a fantastic fix for nappy rash but an amazing preventative. I have tried others and none can even compare to this product! So next time your in need of a nappy balm, I seriously recommend chucking one of these in your milk pail!

Here is my review!

MooGoo Nappy Balm* is described as follows: "As all parents know, babies often get red and irritated skin around the nappy area. This can be caused by either a reaction to urea, or by yeast. The introduction of a barrier cream combined with an anti yeast ingredient is the best way to prevent this. In addition, it would help if the ingredients not only agreed with our skin but our insides too. We all know how much babies enjoy eating anything within arm’s reach. So we made MooGoo Nappy Balm. (Class 1 Medical Device)." (Short version of the description.)

Main Ingredients: Zinc, Sunflower Seed Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Evening Primrose Oil, Natural Vitamin E & more! All of these help create a barrier to help clear up the rash as well as treat and moisturise the skin. 

Best Used: As a preventative after every nappy change as well as an incredible fix for nappy rash. You can use this cream also to treat dribble rash-of course it works a treat for this too. 

Smells Like: A nicer version of zinc. 

Pros: Each ingredient is specifically designed to help treat and prevent the rash. It works every time with my toddler and I love knowing I can always count on this product. It also does not contain any nut oils for parents peace of mind. It clears up my toddlers rash within two days and I simply can't thank MooGoo enough! 

Cons: None. 

Price/Purchase From: $13.50 for 100g (lasts for ages!) -Available from some pharmacies or online at www.MooGoo.com.au

I seriously recommend looking at the website where it explains in more detail the amazing ingredients of this product and how they aid in helping rashes :)

Xxoo



No comments:

Post a Comment