Monday 15 February 2016

People For Plants Mist Toner Review.


You may have seen the gorgeous People For Plants range at your local Priceline pharmacy, and I'm sure like myself you too were captivated by the delightful packaging and fantastic ingredients! 

PFP pride themselves on using the finest ingredients and describe their products as "Created with a vision for a range of organic skincare products that truly work. It aspires to the highest level of certified organic ingredients, sourced globally for their high potency and purity, crafted into superb formulations at an accessible price point."
Their range includes NO nasties, all products are vegan friendly and cruelty free- and most ingredients are Certified Organic! 

Today I'm reviewing the People For Plants Mist Toner!*

Personally, I've always been really picky when it comes to toners as so many have ingredients in them that I'm just not happy with, this toner however has no nasties and I absolutely love it! (Finally a toner that I love!) I use this to hydrate, tone and brighten my skin and I thoroughly enjoy using it. So what's in it?!

Natural Kakadu plum and Burdock- To Energize and brighten the skin.
C.O Rose Otto- To add an uplifting scent.
C.O Witch hazel and Aloe Vera Juice- To hydrate, tone and soothe skin. 
Natural Elderberry- To detoxify skin and give an antioxidant boost.
C.O Lavender- To calm the skin.

And more!!

I love using this after cleansing my face morning and night and love knowing I'm giving my skin an extra hydration boost. I simply spritz my face and décolletage and either wait for it to soak in or I will help smooth it into my skin. Perhaps one of my most favourite things about this toner is that unlike many others if has a gorgeous sweet, rosey aroma which truly smells amazing! It's a perfect scent to awaken the senses and start the day with. 
Since using this I've noticed my skin looking more toned, brightened and smooth which I absolutely love. It's a beautiful, refreshing product which is so enjoyable to use. You can also use this product to help remove any excess makeup or just as an added hydration spritz during the day! 

This toner is 97.9% Certified Organic and is suitable for all skin types- so if you're in the market for a hydrating toner I can't recommend this one enough! 

(I highly recommend checking out the PFP range at their website at www.peopleforplants.com.au or their social media sites at www.facebook.com/peopleforplants or check out their Instagram at @peopleforplants)

Price/Purchase From: $19.99 for 125ml- Available from your local Priceline Pharmacy or online at www.Peopleforplants.com.au

Xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment