Sunday 7 February 2016

Sukin Lime and Coconut Body Lotion/Botanical Body Wash Review.


Sukin are known for producing beautiful skincare products with incredibly beneficial ingredients as well as gorgeous aromas, and their latest products certainly deliver all of the above.

Introducing the Sukin Lime and Coconut Range! 
Though many of us absolutely love the iconic original scent, Sukin decided to give us another option to refresh our senses. 

I'll start with the Lime and Coconut Botanical Body Wash:

This is a fantastic body wash with many beautiful ingredients. The aromatics of Lime and Coconut give you a fresh, tropical scent to help wake you up in the mornings, all while the hydrating ingredients such as Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil and Rosehip Oil work to soften and rejuvenate the skin. It also contains Yucca Plant extract to help cleanse the skin and give the body wash a rich foam, as well as Chamomile Extract to calm and soothe the skin. 

This is a perfect product to help you feel fresh and awake in the mornings. I love using this and get the best results using a loofah and applying it all over my body. Just two pumps is enough product for me to cover everything! What I love about this is that the predominantly Lime aroma isn't overpowering and is wonderfully subtle, just the perfect amount of scent. I love starting and ending my day then with this refreshing, soothing and reviving botanical wash. 

Lime and Coconut Hydrating Body Lotion:

I absolutely love this body lotion. It not only contains the gorgeous Lime and Coconut aromatics but is full of hydrating ingredients making it perfect for dry skin. Sesame Seed Oil, Rosehip Oil, Jojoba Oil and Avocado Oil all work together to hydrate and increase natural elasticity of the skin, while the thick Shea Butter and Cocoa Butters aid in locking in moisture. It also contains Aloe Vera, Horsetail, Nettle and Burdock to deeply repair and soothe the skin.

I love this body lotion because it truly is perfect for every season and smells absolutely amazing. Once again the aroma isn't overpowering at all and leaves skin feeling super soft and deeply nourished.
I apply this all over my body after showering and pat drying my skin. It applies beautifully and absorbs nice and quickly which is a big plus for me. 

These products are fantastic alternatives if you love Sukin products but are wanting a different scent, and I love how both of these have beautifully fresh aromas that can be used and loved all year round!

Purchase From: The Sukin range is available at your local Priceline as well as other pharmacies.

Xxoo




No comments:

Post a Comment