Sunday 7 June 2015

Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant + Review.



As you may already know I am a huge Trilogy fan. They deliver high quality, luxurious products with amazing benefits for the skin and are loved by many all around the world- even by the Duchess of Cambridge!

Today I'm reviewing the Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant Plus*!

This product may be one of my most favourite skincare products of all time. It is definitely in my top three! 
This super enriched oil contains extremely beneficial ingredients including Trilogy's trademarked ingredient Rosapene. This combines antioxidants Lycopene from Tomato as well as Phytosterol from Acai to aid in protecting against free radical damage, Oat Extract to soothe the skin, as well as essential fatty acids from Cranberry and Rosehip to nourish and repair the skin.
These ingredients are some of the most powerful antioxidants used in skincare! 
This remarkable oil is perfect for those who want their skin to be intensely nourished and those wanting to prevent and treat fine lines and wrinkles. All the ingredients improve the skins elasticity and firmness, brighten skin tone as well as renew and repair.

When I first opened the bottle and tried one drop of this luscious oil on my arm I was in love. I love to try out new products on my arm first just to get a good look at them, and I was completely blown away. It gave my skin a beautiful natural glow, left no oily residue and has an incredible subtle rose aroma. 
It immediately nourished my skin leaving it looking gorgeous and feeling incredible. I couldn't wait to use this glow-boosting oil on my face!

That night I used it by itself to hydrate and renew my skin and applied it to my face, neck and décolletage.  It feels incredibly luxurious and I couldn't stop saying "Oh I just LOVE this!"
It made my skin look and feel instantly smooth, revived and nourished. In the morning my skin looked radiant and felt extremely supple and replenished. 
(I called my mother the day I got this and telling her I was going to purchase this for her because it's so amazing!)

I have now used this for weeks and I still absolutely love it more than ever. It is beautifully rich, radiance-enhancing and amazingly powerful. Definitely my new must-have! 

Main Ingredients: Rosehip Oil, Tomato Seed Oil, Cranberry Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Lycopene, Acai Fruit Oil, Oat Kernal Extract.

Best Used: After Cleansing and/or exfoliating by massaging 2-3 drops into your face, neck and décolletage. You can use this morning and night by itself or in your day/night cream. 

Suitable For: All skin types however I always recommend patch testing if you have sensitive skin.

Pros: Extremely luxurious, Certified Organic, Powerful and natural, Proven results from clinical studies.

Cons: Definitely none! 

Price/Purchase From: $29.99 for 30ml (Lasts for ages!) Available from your local Priceline, or online at www.Trilogyproducts.com

Xxoo





No comments:

Post a Comment