Sunday 1 May 2016

Moogoo Shea Sorbet Review.


Yes, today I'm reviewing yet another amazing product from the MooGoo brand. *sigh* I just love their products. 

Today I'm reviewing the MooGoo Shea Sorbet!

I've totally fallen in love with this butter balm. It's designed for use on any extremely dry areas of the body, especially heels, hands and lips. I can't say I've used it on my hands but I have used it all over and I can safely say I absolutely LOVE this product!

So what's in it?!

This Shea Sorbet includes incredibly hydrating ingredients including Shea Butter and Coconut Oil to lock in moisture and intensely nourish, as well as Apple Cider Vinegar, Hemp Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Lime Oil and more! 
These are fantastic for nourishing and repairing the skin. The lime oil also adds the delicious aroma to the product- hence its name being "sorbet." (It's also a gorgeous sorbet consistency.)
This product is perfect for any ultra dry areas of the body and especially any areas that are so dry that they have cracked. 

I have used this balm on my lips, heels and legs and absolutely love it. It deeply nourishes the skin and gives long lasting moisture. 
For my heels it has definitely been the best product I've ever used on them to keep them hydrated and repaired. I simply apply the balm to my heels and work it in till it "melts" into the skin. I get best results applying thick, comfy socks straight afterwards and leaving them on for a few hours. I can't say how much I love it!
It has also been amazing for my lips by locking in moisture and leaving them looking much more hydrated. It's been beyond amazing for the dry areas on my legs and has helped nourish my skin more than anything else I've ever tried. My skin looks so fresh, healthy and renewed after using this! I highly recommend it for ANY dry areas of the body and I thoroughly enjoy using it.

Price/Purchase From: $17.95- Available from your local health shop/pharmacy or online at www.Moogoo.com.au

*Feel free to check out the Naturally You Instagram at @Naturallyyouaus*

Don't forget how loved you are,

Brooke.

Xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment