Wednesday 4 March 2015

Burt's Bees Lip Balms Review


Burt's Bees Lip Balms Review.


I have used Burt's Bees lip balms since 2012 and they still remain my favourite lip balms. For someone who has very dry lips these really help protect and replenish my lips- and produce hydrating, long term results!
They are so much better to use on your lips as the natural ingredients rehydrate the lips instead of irritate them (like with your average lip balm made from nasties-all the chemicals leave my lips drier than before, itchy and irritated.) Burt's Bees have a range of lip balm flavours such as Pomegranate, Grapefruit, and Mango-which all smell incredible! Today however, 
 I am reviewing my favourite two lip balms from the Burt's Bees range- the Honey Lip Balm & the Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm.

Here is my review for my two favourite Burt's Bees Lip Balms:

The Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm is described as follows: "Made with sweet, soothing honey, this natural lip balm moisturises and nourishes lips." (Short version of the description.)

The Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm is described as: "Clinically proven to offer four hours of long lasting moisturization, this ultra- hydrating lip conditioner is infused with rich Kokum, Shea, and Cocoa Butters." (Short version of description.)

Main Ingredients (Honey): Beeswax, Sunflower Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Lanolin, Honey, Vitamin E & more.
Main Ingredients (Ultra Conditioning): Coconut Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Avacado Oil, Kokum Butter & many more.

Best Used: I use the Ultra Conditioning lip balm every day underneath lipstick/lip gloss. It is a must have item for me! I love to use the Honey lip balm for bedtime so my lips can be replenished over night and be protected from the night air.

Smells Like: The Honey lip balm smells-surprise surprise- like honey!
The Ultra Conditioning has a natural, almost floral scent.

Pros: A fantastic all-natural lip balm, offers long lasting and long term results, all the ingredients help soothe lips, soft and smooth to apply.

Cons: A bit more expensive then your average lip balm- but it's much better for your lips!

Price/Purchase From: Around $6.99 for 4.2g (the average lip balm size)- I purchase all my Burt's Bees goodies at Priceline- (www.priceline.com.au)


Xxoo







No comments:

Post a Comment