Thursday 5 May 2016

SugarBaby Vita+Skin Wonderbalm Review.


The SugarBaby Vita+Skin range is by far my newest skincare obsession. With incredibly nourishing and natural ingredients and not to mention very affordable prices, their range is hard to beat! 

Today I'm reviewing the SugarBaby Vita+Skin Wonderbalm!

This beautifully formulated balm contains so many nourishing ingredients that focus on hydrating the skin and locking in moisture. 
It contains Castor Oil, Certified Organic Coconut Oil and Cocoa butter to seriously lock in hours of much needed moisture. Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil and Olive Oil all work to replenish dry skin, as well as Vitamin E and Certified Organic Papaya Fruit Extract to heal and repair the skin. You can see why I love it so much!! 

I love applying this to any areas of my skin that need serious hydration. You can apply it to dry lips, insect bites, dry heels, dry cuticles, stretch marks and more! Anywhere on your skin that needs to be renewed and nourished. My favourite way to use it is as an ultra hydrating lip balm and on any dry patches on my legs that may arise. I find these sorts of balms (especially those with Castor Oil like this one) really work so much better than other products at repairing and nourishing dry skin. If you're in the market for an "Everything Balm" then I highly recommend this one! 

Price/Purchase From: $14.99 for 50g- Available from your local Priceline Pharmacy or online at www.sugarbaby.com.au

*Feel free to check out the Naturally You Instagram at @Naturallyyouaus*

Don't forget how loved you are,

Brooke.

Xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment