Monday 15 June 2015

Sanctum HY C Recovery Serum & Firming Eye Balm Review.


If you haven't heard of this brand before, Sanctum is a family owned and run business operating in the beautiful coastline of none other than gorgeous Byron Bay. They pride themselves on using locally sourced ingredients that offer incredible benefits for the skin. All their products are more than 70% Certified Organic, and some more than 95% Certified Organic. 
I think it's so important to support Australian brands and the Sanctum skincare range is just beautiful. 
Today I'm reviewing the Sanctum HY C Recovery Serum* and the Firming Eye Balm*!

HY C Recovery Serum:

This beautifully light serum is designed to help prevent and fight wrinkles, age spots, tired skin and dehydrated skin. 
It stimulates collagen production, locks in moisture and leaves skin feeling firmer and more supple. 
I have absolutely loved this product and I actually think it is my favourite! I've listed its key ingredients and their benefits below! 
-Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate) Brightens skin as well as providing an antioxidant boost to fight the visible signs of ageing. Many celebrities including Halle Berry say that Vitamin C serums are their skincare secret! 
-Hyaluronic Acid helps the skin retain moisture and makes it more smooth and supple.
-Gotu Kola Extract helps prevent free radical damage and promotes healthy skin. 

This product is 94% Certified Organic as well as 100% naturally derived. I can't even tell you how much I love using this, morning and night! I feel it works even better in the mornings before my moisturiser however as it makes my skin feel so fresh and alive. It's fantastic Vitamin C aroma also helps wake me up and I love knowing I'm putting such beautiful ingredients on my face, neck and décolletage every morning! I use about one and a half pumps of this and it really goes a long way. I absolutely love it!

Firming Eye Balm:

This eye balm is perfect for those wanting to nourish the contours of the eyes and help prevent and treat the signs of ageing.
I've listed its key ingredients and benefits below!
-Eyebright Extract (A plant found in alpine snowy regions) to help strengthen, support and reduce inflammation of the skin around the eyes. 
-Olive Squalene to accelerate cell growth and smooth the skin. (A fantastic ingredient to prevent the signs of ageing!)
-Hyaluronic Acid to lock in moisture and hydrate the skin.

I have really loved using this to keep my eye area looking hydrated and feeling soft and smooth. It's extremely gentle and has a beautiful natural, subtle floral aroma. I love applying this at night with my ring finger to get that added hydration boost as I sleep. It is a beautiful, rich eye balm that I would recommend to anyone wanting to find a natural eye cream! It is also 95% Certified Organic and 100% naturally derived. 

Main Ingredients (HY C Recovery Serum): Aloe Vera, Chamomile Extract, Vitamin C, Honey Suckle Extract, Rose Flower Water, Oak Root Extract, Gotu Kola Extract, Hyaluronic Acid and more!

Main Ingredients (Firming Eye Balm): Aloe Vera, Chamomile Extract, Avocado Oil, Macadamia Seed Oil, Honey Suckle Extract, Witch Hazel Extract, Eyebright Extract, Hyaluronic Acid and more!

Best Used (Serum): In the morning to awaken yourself and your skin!

Best Used (Eye Balm): Morning and night as an added hydration boost.

Suitable For: All skin types, especially mature or dehydrated skin. 

Pros: Both these products are 100% naturally derived and over 94% Certified Organic. Made by a a local family business, vegan, not tested on animals. 

Cons: None. 

Price/Purchase From: Serum: $39.95 for 30g. Eye Balm: $23.95 for 15g. Available online at www.Sanctumaustralia.com

Xxoo




No comments:

Post a Comment