Saturday 20 June 2015

Sanctum Moisture Replenish & Body Balm Review.


I have been absolutely loving the Sanctum skincare range. This family owned and run company has so many beautiful products available that are inspired by the elements of the sea and the hinterland that surrounds Byron Bay. 

Today I'm reviewing the Sanctum Moisture Replenish Moisturiser* and the Sanctum Body Balm*! 

I have been loving both of these so much.

Moisture Replenish moisturiser:
This contains beautiful ingredients such as:
-Vitamin E to promote cell renewal and help keep skin elastic.
-Olive Squalene to accelerate cell growth and help keep skin soft and supple.
-Jojoba Oil to intensively nourish the skin. 
And so many more!
I love using this each morning to hydrate and nourish my normal/dry skin. A little bit goes a long way with this so it's going to last such a long time, making it great value for money! It has a beautiful, natural aroma which so many would love. It definitely gives my skin the moisture that it needs and I love how healthy my skin feels after using this! It is also 84% Certified Organic and 100% naturally derived. Great for all skin types.

Body Balm:
I have loved using this all over my body but especially after shaving.
It does an amazing job at preventing and treating dry skin and makes my skin look and feel healthy. It is a beautifully rich cream that contains nourishing ingredients such as:
-Cocoa Butter to hydrate and nourish skin.
-Coconut Oil to lock in moisture and deeply hydrate the skin.
-Shea Butter to prevent skin from drying and provide nourishment.
-Chamomile Extract to soothe and protect sensitive skin.
And more!
I love seeing how radiant and soft my skin ends up looking after using this. The lovely natural aroma smells so invigorating. It is also 89% Certified Organic and 100% naturally derived!

Main Ingredients (Moisturiser): Aloe Vera, Chamomile Extract, Avocado Oil, Vitamin E, Oak Root Extract, Squalene, Macadamia Oil, Honeysuckle Extract and more! 

Main Ingredients (Body Balm): Aloe Vera, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Chamomile Extract, Shea Butter, Honey Suckle Extract, Vanilla Fruit Extract, Macadamia Oil and more!

Best Used: I love using the moisturiser in the mornings as I find its natural, earthy aroma helps wake me up more.
I love applying the body balm either all over my body or after shaving. 

Suitable For: All skin types, however I always recommend doing a patch test first if you gave sensitive skin. 

Pros: Sanctum is family owned and run, Vegan, Cruelty Free, both products are above 84% Certified Organic and 100% naturally derived. 

Cons: None. 

Price/Purchase From: $19.95 for 75g (Moisturiser) $16.95 for 150g (Body Balm) These are available online at www.Sanctumaustralia.com

Xxoo




No comments:

Post a Comment