Saturday 4 July 2015

Goodness Every Week Face Scrub Review.


Goodness are a brand new skincare range you may have recently discovered at your local Priceline pharmacy, and oh my GOODNESS they smell incredible. (See what I did there?)
With their gorgeous pastel packaging and high quality ingredients these beauties are hard to miss! 

So today I'm so excited to review the Goodness Every Week Face Scrub!*

The first thing you need to know about this skincare range is that each product has the most unique and amazing aroma I've ever discovered in skincare products. If you're big on using natural products that smell incredible, these are for you! 

This beautiful scrub has the most amazing floral yet delicious aroma which has many different levels of scents-meaning the more I buff it into my skin the more scents I discover! For this we can thank the beautiful, natural essential oils of Lemon Peel and Sweet Orange top notes, as well as other middle notes and bottom notes such as Nutmeg, Green Accord and Galbanaum. All together it reminds me of a heavenly flower garden that has a relaxing, calming aroma which I absolutely love! 
I love using this once or twice a week to refresh and revitalise my skin and I can safely say it is my most favourite facial scrub I have ever used. My skin is always left feeling revived, fresh and soft after using this. Just some of the ingredients in this scrub include Olive Fruit Oil, Chia Seed Oil, Pumice, Carrot Seed Oil, Coconut Oil and more! The tiny pumice gently exfoliates the skin while the natural, moisturising oils leave it soft, replenished and rejuvenated. 
If you're in the market for a new facial scrub I highly recommend this one. (I'm sure you too will find yourself recommending it to family and friends!)

Main Ingredients: Olive Fruit Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Chia Seed Oil, Pumice, Carrot Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, Avocado Oil, Apple Fruit Extract and more! 

Best Used: Once or twice a week when skin needs a boost.

Suitable For: All skin types however I always recommend doing a patch test if you have sensitive skin. 

Pros: Scratch-free exfoliator, contains natural botanicals, no animal testing, biodegradable product, no parabens, petrochemicals, PEGs, sulfates, silicons, or harsh surfactants.

Cons: None. 

Price/Purchase From: $12.95 for 50ml (lasts for ages!)- Available from your local Priceline Pharmacy, Chemist Warehouse and selected Woolworths stores.

Xxoo




No comments:

Post a Comment