Sunday 12 July 2015

Moreish Glory Serum Review.


As you may already know, I absolutely love the Moreish skincare range. They focus on delivering high quality, luxurious products with superfood ingredients for the skin and each product looks and is absolutely beautiful.

Today I'm reviewing the Moreish Glory Serum!*

I have absolutely been loving using this intensive serum each night after cleansing and/or exfoliating my skin! It has a beautiful subtle floral aroma and leaves my normal/dry skin feeling rejuvenated, healthy and renewed. Whats really interesting about this serum is that at first when I pumped this onto my hand it came out looking like a cream, but when you apply it to your skin it feels like a gel! It's unlike any other serum I have ever used, but the formula definitely locks in moisture. In the mornings my skin always feels ultra soft, supple and hydrated. 
This serum has gorgeous ingredients such as Argan Oil, Goji Berry and Manuka Honey. Talk about superfoods for your skin! Other beneficial ingredients include Olive Fruit Oil, Olive Squalene, Vitamin E and more! All of these ingredients in this serum aim to lock in moisture, rejuvenate the skin and prevent and treat the visible signs of ageing. 
It is a fantastic serum for all skin types and it does a beautiful job at keeping my skin super nourished and ultra soft. If you're in the market for a new serum I definitely recommend this beauty! 

Main Ingredients: Sunflower Seed Oil, Meadow Foam Seed Oil, Mango Butter, Olive Squalene, Manuka Honey, Argan Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Goji Berry Extract and more! 

Best Used: After cleansing and/or exfoliating as a beautiful night serum. 

Suitable For: All skin types, however I always recommend patch testing first if you have sensitive skin. 

Pros: High in beneficial ingredients, locks in moisture, no parabens, no phenoxyethanol, no artificial colours or fragrances. 

Cons: None. 

Price/Purchase From: $29.99 for 30ml- Available from your local Priceline Pharmacy.

Xxoo




No comments:

Post a Comment