Sunday 19 July 2015

Rosehip Plus Organic Rosehip Oil Review.


Rosehip Oil is one of the most common skin oils on the market and is known for its many incredible benefits for the skin. 
Rosehip Plus are a beautiful brand that deliver gorgeous Organic, Cold Pressed Rosehip Oil as well as other skincare products containing high amounts of this luscious oil.

Today I'm reviewing the Rosehip Plus Organic Rosehip Oil*! 

The first thing I have to mention about this is that it leaves my skin feeling SO soft. I absolutely love using this to give my skin an added hydration boost. It has a rich, nutty aroma and applies so smoothly on my skin. I love applying this at night as a super-enriched oil to keep my skin feeling super soft and supple. 
I remember after using this the first night I woke up in the morning and decided to see how it went. I was super happy! My skin felt incredibly nourished, revitalised and soft. 

Rosehip Oil has so many benefits for our skin and not just on our face, but all over our bodies!
I've included some of them below:

-High in Vitamin E to prevent and treat the visible signs of ageing.
-Natural source of essential fatty acids to repair damaged skin.
-Natural source of Vitamin C to restore and protect the skin.
-High in antioxidants to help skin regeneration.
-Natural source of Vitamin A which helps skin retain its plump, soft appearance.
And more!
This Makes this beautiful oil perfect for skin conditions such as wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, pigmentation, dry skin, sensitive skin, sun damaged skin, acne scars and more. 

If you're in the market for a luxurious facial or body oil I highly recommend this one. This Rosehip Oil also comes in three different sizes including a cute 15ml Roll on! Perfect for the contours of the eyes. 

Main Ingredients: 100% Australian Certified Organic Cold Pressed Rosehip Oil. 

Best Used: On any skin conditions above as well as a day to day luxurious oil.

Suitable For: All skin types, however I always recommend doing a patch test first if you have sensitive skin. 

Pros: 100% Australian Certified Organic Cold Pressed Rosehip Oil. Leaves skin feeling incredibly soft. Cruelty Free. Pure-so no nasties!

Cons: None. 

Price/Purchase From: Prices/sizes differ and are available from some local health shops and pharmacies. 

Xxoo




1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that I know this brand. I love their day cream, night cream and oil. great products. so far I havent tried a cream cleaser but I hope its just a matter of time.

    ReplyDelete