Monday 9 November 2015

Goodness C.O Chia Seed Oil Review.

As you may already know, I am a huge fan of the Goodness Products skincare range. One of their most unique products they have released is what I'm reviewing today- say hello to the Goodness Certified Organic Chia Seed Oil!*

If you're anything like me, the first time you heard this you were probably quite surprised- I know I was! Chia Seed Oil for my face...?! 
(It actually takes 1kg of Chia Seeds to produce 250ml of oil! Crazy hey?!)

This luxurious oil however has many skin benefits and has a perfect 3:1 ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6 essential fatty acids. These fatty acids have been known to reduce acne and repair the skin, keep skin plump, help with psoriasis, keep skin cells healthy and balanced and more!
This oil is perfect for general skin health and radiance and I love how it had been known to treat more serious skin conditions. 

As far as the oil goes itself, it reminds me a lot of Rosehip Oil with its mild nutty aroma and lighter gold/yellow tone. It's extremely lightweight and slick making it ultra easy to apply. I absolutely love applying this morning and night either with my moisturiser or before it. My skin is always left looking enriched and healthy, while feeling soft, nourished and revived. 
(I'm also using it on my little pregnant belly at the moment to prevent any stretch marks and I'm thoroughly loving it!)

If you've seen this product and have considered purchasing it, I highly recommend it. It's a wonderful, unique oil that was a huge pleasant surprise! 

Price/Purchase From: $19.99 for 20ml (lasts for ages!) Available from your local Priceline Pharmacy, My Chemist, Chemist Warehouse and some Woolworths supermarkets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment