Wednesday 4 November 2015

OGX Favourites

OGX are a gorgeous brand that create so many different varieties of shampoos and conditioners that really stand out. These beauties are loved by many around the world and today I'm reviewing some of my favourites! 
(As there are four different ones I'll try to keep it brief!)

Coconut Water Shampoo & Conditioner:

As a huge coconut lover I absolutely love these! In my opinion, there's no better way to start your day then having a beautifully rich coconut aroma fill the shower. This range contains gorgeous Coconut Water and Coconut Oil to hydrate and infuse hair with Calcium, Potassium and Protein leaving hair strengthened, shiny and soft! I used two sample sizes of each and absolutely loved them! 

Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo & Conditioner:

This gorgeous range not only contains
Argan Oil known for being high in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals (a celebrity staple hair oil) but it also contains Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cocoa Butter, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil and more! All of these work to lock in moisture and shine all while thoroughly quenching dry hair. This range is also great for protecting hair from heat/styling damage! 

Cherry Blossom Shampoo & Conditioner:

I remember first looking at this range and thinking, "Cherry Blossom?! For my hair?!" Little did I know that this ingredient was extremely rich in nutrients and vitamins and works to restore dry, damaged hair. It also contains Green Tea Leaf Extract which has been known to boost hair growth! If you love floral, fruity aromas you will love this fragrance too.

Sea Mineral Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner:

I love how this range is packed with some of the oceans natural ingredients! These beauties contain Sea Minerals, Algae Extract and Kelp Extract known for their high concentration of nutrients they naturally absorb. This helps benefit hair by repairing and restoring dry strands as well as locking in hydration. I love how this range has a beautiful light, beachy aroma.

All of the stunning ranges above leave my hair immediately softer and smoother and I love how each product smells completely unique. The OGX brand has been a favourite of many youtubers, bloggers and the like, and it's easy to see why!

Price/Purchase From: $17.99 for 385ml - Available from your local Priceline.

Xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment