Wednesday 13 January 2016

Fake Bake Fair Self Tanning Lotion Review.


I don't think I'm the only one who is so excited that Summer has arrived. However, getting ridiculously sunburnt definitely isn't the best way to achieve a gorgeous tan- which is where these clever products come in ;)

Introducing the Fake Bake Fair Self Tanning Lotion!*

I absolutely love these sorts of products and this beauty is definitely a new favourite of mine. This product in particular has been made especially for those with fair skin wanting to achieve a beautiful gradual tan. 
I highly enjoyed applying this product and found application extremely easy. As it is a lotion, using gloves or your hands would be perfectly fine to apply this, however I'm obsessed with my tanning mitt and used this each application. The lotion itself has a slight touch of colour to it that works as a colour guide to help you see where you have applied the product and it has a gorgeous chocolatey, caramel aroma which I really love. 
Perhaps the best thing of all with this is that it doesn't leave me with that sticky feeling after I've applied it, it simply feels like I've applied a body butter to my skin. This makes it great for those who are wanting to sleep with the lotion on!
I found this lotion absolutely gorgeous, streak free and extremely easy to apply. It gave my skin a lovely natural looking golden tan and after the third application I was really happy with the colour. (Those with extremely fair skin will get results sooner!) I really love how this contains a high amount of Jojoba Oil and just how smooth and creamy the lotion actually is-  think chocolatey body butter that gives you a bonus tan! 

The tan is definitely buildable and you can totally control the depth of the tan you desire. If you're happy with the colour and don't wish to apply more of the product to make the tan last longer, I simply apply a normal moisturiser over the top. As shown above, Fake Bake actually have moisturisers for such things including this one which I love- the Oil-Free Mistifier Moisturizing Body Spray!
What I love about this is that it comes in a spray meaning application is so incredibly easy. I simply spray it on and give it a quick rub in and it's done. Green Tea and Vitamin E protect and nourish the skin while Ginger Root and Aloe Vera soothe sensitive skin. I just love how easy this is.

If you have fair skin and are in the market for a gradual tanning lotion I highly recommend this one! I was very pleased with the results. 

Price/Purchase From: $39.00 for 170ml (lasts a long time!) Available from your local Priceline Pharmacy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment