Sunday 31 January 2016

A'kin Lavender & Jojoba Hand Creme Review.


A'kin are a gorgeous skincare brand who pride themselves on delivering high quality products that not only look beautiful on the outside but contain amazing ingredients for skin on the inside. 
If you're anything like me, just looking at their stunning, unique packaging turns your face into the love heart eyes emoji! 

Today I'm reviewing the A'kin Lavender & Jojoba Hand, Nail & Cuticle Creme!

When I was on the hunt for a new hand cream I knew exactly what I wanted- A cream with nourishing, hydrating ingredients that absorbed well and smelt amazing. This is where this product really delivers! It absorbs beautifully, perhaps the best I've ever used and has a beautiful, subtle lavender aroma which makes it perfect for night time application (exactly what I was looking for!) 
My hands are never left feeling greasy, just soft and nourished. The gorgeous ingredients included in this beauty are:

"Certified Organic Lavender Oil – soothing fragrance.
Australian Jojoba Oil – to condition the cuticle.

Certified Organic Shea Butter – for moisture.
Squalane – natural moisturising factor.
Macadamia Nut Oil – absorbed quickly for intense rehydration.
Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) - the beauty vitamin, healing & soothing.
Vitamin E – anti-oxidant healer.
Australian Sandalwood Oil – antiseptic & anti-inflammatory properties."

Normally I always write what ingredients are in the product however A'kin have all this already on their site for you to see! (I love when companies pride themselves on their ingredients and actually show the consumer what is in the product.)

This is a beautiful hand cream which leaves my hands continually feeling soft, supple and renewed. I absolutely love it's subtle, calming lavender aroma and find this perfect for day and night application. I've used this for over a month now and still love it just as much as when I first tried it. I'm unsure as to whether I'll ever find another hand cream as much as I love this one! 
If you're in the market for a hydrating hand cream that locks in moisture and smells amazing I highly recommend this one.

Price/Purchase From: $19.99 for 75ml- Available from your local Priceline and health shops.




Xxoo


1 comment:

  1. Lately I saw this brand in my shop, but they didnt have any hand cream. maybe next time I will swe this cream. then I will buy for sure.

    ReplyDelete