Monday 4 April 2016

Sukin Coffee & Coconut Energising Body Scrub Review.


I don't know about you, but when I saw that Sukin had brought out this Coffee and Coconut scrub I was BEYOND excited to try it! Not only is it full of incredible ingredients but it won't break the bank either! 

So what's in it? 
This indulgent scrub contains aromatic Coffee Extracts, Walnut Shell and Coconut Shell which are perfect for gently exfoliating and stimulating the skin. One of the reasons why these kinds of scrubs are so popular is because these ingredients have been known to reduce the appearance of cellulite, improve circulation, gently polish the skin, improve skin texture and leave it soft and smooth. 
It also contains Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Rosehip Oil and Sesame Seed Oil to nourish and hydrate the skin and give it a renewed appearance, as well as Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to repair and revitalise. (There are NO nasty ingredients whatsoever!) 

This scrub is absolutely amazing and has become a new staple of mine! I love using this a few times a week all over my body. It has a beautiful, luxurious coffee/coconut aroma which is just heavenly, and the Walnut Shell and Coconut Shell exfoliate and polish my skin beautifully. (Some scrubs are far to harsh on my skin but this one is just perfect!) I love how it leaves my skin with a healthy glow and feeling smooth, fresh and nourished at the same time.

If you're in the market for an all over body scrub I can't recommend this one enough!!

Price/Purchase From: $14.99 for 200ml- Available from your local Priceline or online at www.sukinorganics.com
Feel free to follow me for more on Instagram at @naturallyyouaus 

Xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment