Sunday 3 April 2016

Trilogy Cream Cleanser Review.


I'm a huge Trilogy skincare lover and find they are one of the best skincare brands you can find at Priceline, so when I saw this cream cleanser out on sale I just had to try it!

This is an oil based cleanser that works by the oils in the cleanser adhering to the oils and impurities on the skin and gently removing them as you cleanse your face. I love oil cleansers for this reason because it's one of the most gentle ways to remove makeup and leave skin soft and nourished at the same time, with no harsh ingredients needed! 
It contains many beautiful and hydrating ingredients such as Sweet Almond Oil, Rosehip Oil, Evening Primrose Oil and Jojoba Oil which all work to not only remove makeup and impurities but soften and nourish the skin at the same time. It also contains Vitamin E, Aloe Vera and more! All of these ingredients are fantastic for cleansing and softening the skin without leaving skin dry or irritated.

I love using this at night in the shower to cleanse my skin and leave it feeling fresh and supple. You don't need much product which is always a bonus and it always removes most of my makeup. 
It has a lovely floral/natural aroma which many would love and has a wonderfully creamy formulation. If you're in the market for a one-step oil based cleanser then I highly recommend this one!

Price/Purchase From: $36.99 for 200ml- Available from your local Priceline.

Xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment