Thursday 28 April 2016

Sukin Anti-Pollution Facial Masque Review.



When Sukin came out with their new Oil Balancing line I thought it was such a great idea, however as I don't have oily skin I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to use any of the products. Long story short I was desperate and decided to try the new Anti-Pollution Facial Masque and boy I'm glad I did!

So aside from the sophisticated packaging, what's in it?! 
The aim of is masque is to keep pores clear from impurities with the use of Bamboo Charcoal, Kaolin, Rooibos Tea and Willowherb. These are fantastic for detoxing the skin and removing any unwanted nasties in our pores. It also uses Bilberry, White Tea and Pomegranate to give the skin an antioxidant boost and Quince to reduce the visible appearance of pores. Luckily for us dry skin girls it also contains beautiful Avocado Oil, Rosehip Oil and Coconut Oil to keep skin feeling soft, smooth and nourished.

I love using this masque- a LOT. It was beautiful to apply and my skin looked glowy and fresh afterwards. Exactly what you want from a masque. Even though I have dry skin and this is made for oily/combination skin it didn't effect my skin in any bad ways at ALL. Definitely a product that you can use with any skin type-phew!
I apply this once a week and leave it on for 15 minutes then rinse it away with warm water and pat dry. I absolutely love it! If you're looking for a face masque that seriously works and leaves your skin feeling rejuvenated, fresh and clean I highly recommend this one!

Price/Purchase From: $15.95- Available from your local pharmacy or online at www.sukinorganics.com

*Feel free to check out the Naturally You Instagram at @Naturallyyouaus*

Don't forget how loved you are,

Brooke.

Xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment