Wednesday 11 February 2015

Moreish Hand Cream & Cleanser Review


Moreish Hand Cream & Cream Cleanser Skincare Review.


If you haven't heard of the skincare brand "Moreish" let me tell you, you're in for a pleasant surprise. Moreish are New Zealand based and have a wide variety of products to choose from. All products are made from pure super foods, with the most common base ingredients including olive oil, New Zealand avacado, argan oil, sweet almond oil, and my all time favourite: MANUKA HONEY! 
To me this is what first really attracted me to this brand, aside from the gorgeous packaging and the beautiful titles of each individual product. Moreish contains NO parabens or phenoxyethanol, no artificial colours/fragrances, no sulphates, and no petrochemicals or mineral oils.

So without further ado here is my review for the Moreish Resurgence Hand Cream & Euphoria Cream Cleanser:

Moreish Resurgence Hand Cream:

The Resurgence Hand Cream is described as follows: "Hydrating and skin softening hand cream for all skin types. This non-greasy cream is quickly absorbed to moisturise and protect the skin, leaving your hands soft and restored."

I am someone who is very picky with hand creams, as I have gone through so many in the past with disappointing results. I want a hand cream to absorb very quickly, leave my hands feeling extremely soft and hydrated, and most of all see lasting results. This is where this product really delivers! (FINALLY) It does all of the above and more. 

Main Ingredients: Manuka Honey, Shea Butter, Sunflower Seed Oil & many more.

Best Used: Overnight so your hands can soak up the goodness as you sleep and feel luxurious in the morning. 

Smells Like: Subtle Floral 

Pros: This hand cream is quick absorbing, radiance-enhancing, rehydrating, extremely enriched and ridiculously smooth, not to mention its a great price! 

Cons: None. (Not even joking!)

Price/Purchase From: $9.99 for 75ml- The Moreish brand is stocked exclusively at Priceline- (www.priceline.com.au) 


Moreish Euphoria Cream Cleanser:

The Euphoria Cream Cleanser is described as follows: "A rich, creamy cleanser that removes makeup and impurities, leaving the skin soft and balanced."

Personally, I do like this cleanser, but I definitely would not use it for taking off my makeup. I wanted to love it as a two in one makeup remover and cleanser, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to take off all of my makeup. However, as I am a Revlon Colorstay 24 hour foundation user this may be why. 
This cleanser is great if I have only worn light makeup that day, but I would not use it for removing any heavy eye makeup or long-wearing foundation. It has a great consistency and lasts for a long time which is fabulous.

Main Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil, Manuka Honey, Coconut Oil, Argan Oil and many more.

Best Used: Morning and night for cleansing purposes, not for removing makeup.

Smells Like: Subtle Floral

Pros: The main ingredients are fantastic for skin and the natural fragrance is simply beautiful. It definitely does soften my skin and leave it feeling supple. 

Cons: Doesn't remove 100% of makeup.

Price/Purchase From: $14.99 for 200ml- The Moreish brand is stocked exclusively at Priceline- (www.priceline.com.au) 

Overall I love this brand and can't wait to try more of their goodies.

Xxoo






No comments:

Post a Comment