Thursday 19 February 2015

Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner & Lip Treatment Review

Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner and Lip Treatment Review.


Sukin is by far one of my most favourite skincare brands. The ingredients are fantastic especially for such a good price. Having worked in a chemist and spent many hours looking into different brands and different ingredients, I can safely say Sukin is in my top two favourite skincare brands. I've recommended their products to around 30 different people (including family, friends and customers) and each one has absolutely loved the product they bought and said they can't wait to try more of their range. Try them out for yourself! They deliver. 

Here is my review for their highly popular Hydrating Mist Toner and Nourishing Lip Treatment: 

Hydrating Mist Toner:

The Hydrating Mist Toner is described as follows: "This alcohol-free, skin hydrating mist combines chamomile and rose water to help soothe, tone and cool tired skin."

I love this for hot days when my skin needs a pick-me-up, or simply just when it feels dry. It is also a fantastic cooler for sunburn (keep it in the fridge and spritz it on!) I love this because it is so versatile and refreshing. 
(It even won the BeautyHeaven "Best In Beauty" Award for 2014!)

Main Ingredients: Water, Rosewater, Glycerin, Chamomile.

Best Used: On hot days, when skin is feeling dry, or sunburnt-even underneath makeup for a healthy glow. (Just make sure you let it soak into your skin first-I don't think anyone can pull of the "wet face" look... ;)

Smells Like: Rosewater (and even a little bit like Turkish delight) 

Pros: A great refreshing mist, perfect for many occasions! Sukin also has no nasty chemicals. It smells heavenly and is a beautiful hydrator. 

Cons: None at this point :)

Price/Purchase From: $9.95 for 125ml- I purchase all my Sukin goodies at Priceline- (www.priceline.com.au) 


Nourishing Lip Treatment:

The Nourishing Lip Treatment is described as follows: "This deeply nourishing lip treatment is enriched with calendula flower and jojoba oils to gently soothe dry, neglected lips, combined with cocoa and shea butter to offer instant and long lasting hydration."

The thing about this lip treatment is that is really is what it says- a treatment. I don't think I could wear it on a daily basis as a normal gloss or balm. It is quite a luxurious gel formula which provides a nice, thick coating and barrier on your lips so they can fully take in the goodness of the ingredients. I find this perfect for when my lips are on the dry side and needing some TLC.

Main Ingredients: Castor Oil, Silica, Calendula Flower Extract, Soybean Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Cocoa butter and many more! 

Best Used: As a thick treatment for dry, chapped lips. 

Smells Like: Not much scent, but a bit on the sweet side.

Pros: A great, affordable, high quality lip treatment with very beneficial ingredients.

Cons: Very sticky.

Price/Purchase From: $7.95 for 10ml tube- I buy all my Sukin goodies at Priceline- (www.priceline.com.au) 

Xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment