Sunday 22 February 2015

Sukin Wellbeing Body Oil Review


Sukin Wellbeing Body Oil Review.



I seriously can't say enough good things about this body oil, I have re-purchased it so many times. I love it for so many reasons which I'll list below! 

Here is my review for the extremely popular Wellbeing Body Oil: 

The Sukin Wellbeing Body Oil is described as follows: "This 100% natural and luxurious blend of botanical oils helps soothe the body and mind."(This is the short version of the description.)

I love this oil, It is so super-enriched and versatile! It was definitely my life saver in pregnancy. Two pregnancies and I have zero stretch marks on my stomach because I used this twice a day, every day. 
The ingredients in this oil are perfect for keeping your skin soft and hydrated. The first four ingredients for example are Sunflower seed oil (great  for skin as it is full of vitamin A which has many antioxidant properties) Jojoba oil (a known anti-ageing oil that also reduces inflammation) Marula oil (an amazing oil that is jam packed full of nutrients, minerals and essential fatty acids that hydrate and repair the skin) and Rosehip oil (which repairs damaged skin, quenches dry skin, and improves the appearance of wrinkles, stretch marks etc.) and that is just the first four ingredients!! 

(It even won the Women's Weekly Product of the Year for 2013!)

Main Ingredients: Sunflower Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Marula Seed Oil, Rosehip Oil, Avacado oil, Calendula Flower Extract, Soybean Oil and so many more. 

Best Used: After a shower of bath-To prevent ageing/stretch marks- after shaving- basically all over. I use this on my face as well at night for a boost and it's works beautifully. It is a very luxurious oil. 

Smells Like: The iconic natural Sukin scent with a hint of orange oil.

Pros: An antioxidant-rich, powerful, radiance-enhancer. An absolute must for preventing any skin conditions! 

Cons: Because I use it everywhere I wish it came in a bigger bottle.

Price/Purchase From: $19.95 for 120ml- I purchase all my Sukin goodies at Priceline- (www.priceline.com.au) 

If you're thinking if trying out a body oil-I seriously recommend giving this one a go!

Xxoo







No comments:

Post a Comment