Wednesday 25 February 2015

Sukin Hydrating Body Lotion Review


Sukin Hydrating Body Lotion Review.


I've said it once and I'll say it again- Sukin skincare products are incredible value for money. This body lotion is absolutely my staple skincare item, I'm never without it! Out of all of their skincare products, when people ask me which product they should try first of Sukin's I will always recommend the body lotion or facial moisturiser-and I hear absolutely great feedback every time.

Here is my review for the Sukin Hydrating Body Lotion: 

The Sukin Hydrating Body Lotion is described as follows: "An aromatic body lotion designed to hydrate the skin and lock in moisture. It restores the skins moisture balance by deeply nourishing to help soothe dry skin." (This is the short version of the description.)

I have used this body lotion since 2011 and can't imagine not having it. I use it every day for so many things, including a body lotion, moisturiser, after shaving lotion and in my damp hair after a shower to combat frizz and increase the health and growth if my hair. It is so rehydrating and extremely luxurious given the price. All the ingredients seriously lock in moisture and make your skin look incredibly healthy. 

Main Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Sesame Seed Oil, Rosehip Oil, Cocoa Seed Butter, Shea Butter, Jojoba Seed Oil, Avocado Oil so many more.

Best Used: After a shower, especially after using a body scrub. It is also great to use in damp, towel dried hair for amazing hair results (just make sure to dry your hair again with the towel after applying it to your hair so that it doesn't leave residue in your hair once dry.) it is also perfect for after shaving, and even as a very effective sunburn treatment!

Smells Like: The iconic, natural Sukin scent.

Pros: Extremely versatile and smooth. Great value for money and perfect for those with dry skin.

Cons: Absolutely none. I tried to think of one I promise!

Price/Purchase From: $19.95 for 500ml or $12.95 for 250ml- I purchase all my Sukin goodies at Priceline- (www.priceline.com.au)

If ever you're in the market for a new body lotion- keep this beauty in mind!

Xxoo







No comments:

Post a Comment