Sunday 31 May 2015

Trilogy Vital Moisturising Cream Review.



When I think of powerfully natural, high quality, luxurious skincare I immediately think of Trilogy. This New Zealand based skincare brand is known world wide to produce some of the finest, high performance natural skincare products around. Even the Duchess of Cambridge uses their gorgeous Certified Organic Rosehip Oil! 
I absolutely love the beautiful ingredients they use in all their products and I can see why they are just so popular.

Today I'm reviewing the Trilogy Vital Moisturising Cream!*
This is a fantastic day or night moisturiser which I have been absolutely LOVING. (Yes, capitals were necessary.)   

This gorgeous moisturiser has a beautiful floral aroma, is very light weight and extremely nourishing. It has been formulated with Trilogy's trademarked unique ingredient Rosapene which is a blend of organic Rosehip Oil and other powerful antioxidants which helps protect against free radical damage. 
It also contains so many other simply beautiful ingredients such as Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Acai Fruit Oil, and many more! All of these help lock in moisture and give my skin a beautiful glow. It also contains extremely beneficial botanical actives including Marula Seed Oil, Orange Flower and Evening Primrose! These are known to improve the texture and elasticity of the skin as well as helping repair and renew the skin. This is also great for those with ageing skin as it helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. 

I honestly can't say enough good things about this product. I knew I was going to love it, but I didn't know I would love it this much! 
I love applying it morning and night after cleansing and/or exfoliating my skin. It is beautifully enriched and leaves my skin feeling healthy and radiant. It locks in moisture which is perfect for my dry/normal skin and I love seeing the results! My face has never looked so nourished and felt so soft.
A little bit goes along way with this and half the size of a five cent piece covers my whole face. 
It is honestly one of the most luxurious moisturisers I have ever used and will continue to use! I can't get over its beautiful, heavenly aroma and how it leaves my skin feeling renewed and hydrated. I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone! 

Main Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Jojoba Oil, Rosehip Oil, Tomato Seed Oil, Cranberry Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Lycopene, Acai Fruit Oil, Oat Kernal Extract and more!  

Best Used: After cleansing the skin and applying to the face, neck and décolletage. 

Suitable For: All skin types, however I always recommend doing a patch test first if you have sensitive skin.

Pros: Beautiful aroma that many will love, high quality/high performance natural moisturiser, protects from the visible signs of ageing, repairs and renews skin, non GMO, no animal testing. A perfect product for those wanting a natural and luxurious moisturiser. 

Cons: None. 

Price/Purchase From: $39.95 for 50ml- Available from your local Priceline or online at www.Trilogyproducts.com

Xxoo






No comments:

Post a Comment