Monday 17 August 2015

Eco Tan Winter Skin Gradual Tanning Moisturiser Review.


Let's face it, I think we can all agree that having golden, luminous skin is a delightful confidence booster. However, many gradual tanning products on the market are full of nasties that you seriously don't want to be slathering your precious body in. 
That's where this beauty comes in...

The Eco Tan Certified Organic Winter Skin Gradual Tanning Moisturiser! 

As I'm not hugely familiar with experimenting with gradual tanning products this was a definitely a new thing for me- and I'm SO glad I tried it! Oh my goodness guys, this is such a gorgeous product. 
Suited best for light to medium skin tones, this all over moisturiser doubles as a gradual tanner all while leaving the skin incredibly soft, making it just perfect for the Winter time! 

So what's in it?
This beauty is perfect for all over the face and body and delivers beautiful results. It contains Aloe Vera and Grape Seed Extract to nourish and moisturise dry skin, while Cacao Fruit Powder provides the natural looking honey glow. It also contains soothing Chamomile Flower Extract, Rose Geranium Oil and more! 
All the ingredients in this product are proudly Certified Organic and/or natural. 

As I mentioned before, I'm new to this sort of product so with each daily application I was still nervous as to how it would turn out! However I was never disappointed with the results. Not only was this hydrating my whole body leaving it feeling super soft and ultra hydrated, it was giving my skin this beyond stunning, natural looking honey glow. (I've tried to think of other words to describe the colour payoff but "honey glow" seriously are the perfect words to describe it!)
After just three applications (one application a day) my skin was looking and feeling simply amazing. If you have really pale skin I'm sure you would notice a difference after just one-two applications, however I noticed the best results after my third. 
It leaves no yucky scent and applies smoothly and wonderfully, just like you would apply a body lotion. I also noticed that even after seven applications I have barely used much of this product so I'm so excited that it's going to last me a long time as I was concerned about this prior to trying it out-phew! I even go days without re-applying and still have beautiful glowy skin.

I absolutely love how with each application I'm not only nourishing my skinbut giving it a beautiful, luminous glow. 
I'm so glad I tried this product, it's now one of my winter must haves. I now can't wait to try the Organic Invisible Tan in Summer too! 
If you're in the market for an all over nourisher that doubles as a gradual tanner I highly and seriously recommend this beauty. 

Best Used: After showering and drying your skin once a day.

Suitable For: All skin types, however I always recommend doing a patch test first if you have sensitive skin.

Price/Purchase From: $29.95 for 300ml Available from most leading pharmacies and health food stores.

Xxoo




No comments:

Post a Comment