Saturday 1 August 2015

Moreish Reawaken Eye Cream Review.


I'm so excited that the Moreish brand is becoming more and more popular in Australia. They deliver so many beautiful, luxurious products for great prices and let's face it-these babies look gorgeous! They also make perfect gifts and have extremely beneficial ingredients. 

So without further ado, today I'm reviewing the Moreish Reawaken Eye Cream!*

This eye cream has a beautiful subtle floral/nutty aroma which smells just beautiful. I really love how the size and shape of the end of the tube distributes a perfect amount of product onto the contours of my eyes-not a necessity I know, but very handy! 

I have loved using this each night as a nourishing eye cream and found it made my eye area incredibly soft yet firm, exactly what you'd like from an eye cream! After using it for a few days I really noticed my eye area looking more hydrated, revived and renewed. It also has a wonderfully rich formula which not only applies super well but absorbs nice and easily too. 
But perhaps the best thing about this eye cream is, of course, the fantastic ingredients! This beauty is made of many of my favourite ingredients including Jojoba Oil, Olive Squalene, Argan Oil, Rosehip Oil, Goji Berry Extract and my all time favourite- Manuka Honey. 
Each of these work to firm the eye area while giving it a perfect intensive nourishing treatment, all while fighting and preventing the visible signs of ageing! 
All of these ingredients are incredibly hydrating and fantastic for repairing the skin. 
If you're in the market for an eye cream I cannot recommend this one enough, I love knowing all the goodness from this product is repairing and renewing my skin as I sleep. 

Main Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Apricot Kernal Oil, Olive Squalene, Argan Oil, Rosehip Oil, Goji Berry Extract, Shea Butter, Manuka Honey & more! 

Best Used: As an every evening eye cream.

Suitable For: All skin types and ages, however I always recommend doing a patch test first if you have sensitive skin. 

Pros: Beautifully beneficial ingredients, no parabens, no phenoxyethanol, no artificial colours or fragrances, locks in moisture, repairs and renews eye area.

Cons: None. 

Price/Purchase From: $19.99 for 15ml (Lasts for ages!)- Available from your local Priceline Pharmacy.

Xxoo




No comments:

Post a Comment