Sunday 30 August 2015

Eco Tan Natural Coconut Sunscreen Review.


Even in Winter it's so important to protect our skin from the sun, and as it's our bodies largest organ it's certainly worth protecting! 
Normal sunscreen however, contains many chemicals that aren't 
good for us or our skin that get absorbed into our bloodstream, which is why using a Zinc based sunscreen is the only kind I use.

So today I'm reviewing by far the most gorgeous Zinc based sunscreen I've ever used, the Eco Tan Untinted Natural Coconut Sunscreen! 

I simply can't get across how much I adore this product- which I never thought I would say about a sunscreen! 
As a huge coconut lover this is just such a perfect product for me. It contains SPF 30 and is a broad spectrum sunscreen-and is available in either a tinted or untinted version! It's also water resistant for 3 hours and gentle enough to use on our little babies which I just love. 
All the ingredients are all natural and there are no hidden nasties. 
What I love about this sunscreen is that it not only contains Zinc but other natural moisturisers too, just some of the ingredients include Coconut Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Shea Butter, Rosehip Oil and more! Like, come on, that's pretty fabulous. 
This also contains Vitamin E and Cucumber Extract to help cool and soothe the skin which is a great idea. 

I love using this sunscreen and don't find it greasy in the slightest. It applies beautifully and has the most incredible coconut aroma. Whenever I have it on my skin feels completely protected and I love how you can use it on your face as well as your body.
This is honestly one of those products that makes me laugh every time I use it because I love it so much. Even throughout the week I'll randomly flip open the lid and smell that stunning coconut aroma, it reminds me of the beach in Summer which is just perfect. 

If you're looking for an all natural sunscreen with added moisturising ingredients then this would br perfect, a highly recommend this and can't get enough of it!

Best Used: As a beautiful sunscreen and re-applied every 1-2 hours.

Suitable For: All skin types however I always recommend doing a patch test first if you have sensitive skin. 

Price/Purchase From: $29.95 for 150ml- Available from most leading pharmacies and health food stores.

Xxoo




No comments:

Post a Comment