Saturday 22 August 2015

NEW Trilogy Age-Proof CoQ10 Eye Recovery Concentrate Review.


Trilogy have incredible products available for those wanting to treat and fight the visible signs of ageing. They have, however, just created a new breakthrough ingredient called Glycablend for their new Age-Proof line- super exciting! 
This potent plant oil blend has been designed to fight glycation-one of the main causes of the skin ageing. Glycation involves the skin loosing it's suppleness, elasticity, and basically results in wrinkling of the skin. 

So what's in it?!
Glycablend is made from four carefully selected oils that help fight the signs of ageing, I've included just a few of the benefits listed below, these are:

-Pomegranate Seed Oil, which protects against free radical damage and more.
-Blueberry Seed Oil, full of antioxidants and Vitamin E, encourages collagen production and more.
-Strawberry Seed Oil, a natural anti-inflammatory and eliminates toxic waste from cells.
-Chia Seed Oil, the perfect 3:1 ratio of omega 3 to omega 6, is anti inflammatory and strengthens and nourishes the skin. 

Okay! Now onto the actual product I'm reviewing, the new Trilogy Age-Proof CoQ10 Eye Recovery Concentrate!*

This beauty is phenomenal. Not only does it have the Glycablend oil in it to treat fine lines, it also contains CoQ10 to help with skin regeneration, caffeine from green coffee to decrease puffy eyes, jojoba esters to smooth and firm the skin, and horse chestnut to reduce the appearance of dark under eye circles- and more! 

I'll tell you why I'm super impressed with this product. I wasn't even checking to see how the product was effecting my eye area as it had only been a few days of trying the product, then one morning I looked in the mirror while doing my eye makeup and I literally couldn't believe it! I had zero puffiness under my eyes AND my dark under eye circles had improved! Now, I don't normally have that much puffiness under my eyes, however after using this I had literally ZERO puffiness. It is by far the most effective eye product I have ever used. 
I love using it in the mornings as the rollerball not only massages my under eye area but makes the contours of my eyes feel so refreshed and awake. One handy tip with this is that I get much better application results when I leave the bottle sitting upside down, I just find this helps apply a more decent amount of product. 
Overall, I am super impressed with this serum and love it's cute, easy to travel with size. It is a high performance eye serum that leaves the skin feeling nourished, revitalised and refreshed.

This is a fantastic product for those wanting to treat or prevent fine lines, dark circles and puffiness around the eyes. I strongly recommend it! 

Best Used: Day and night, or on the go for a refreshing boost! 

Suitable For: All skin types, however I always recommend doing a patch test first if you have sensitive skin.

Price/Purchase From: The new Trilogy Age-Proof line will be available from your local Priceline in October 2015! 

Xxoo





No comments:

Post a Comment