Friday 15 January 2016

MooGoo Anti-Ageing Face Cream Review.

As you may already know, MooGoo is one of my most favourite skin care brands ever. The more products of theirs I try the more I fall more in love with their brand, they are just so darn good. 
Today I'm reviewing the MooGoo Anti-Ageing Face Cream!*

As you may or may not already know, our skin after our early twenties starts needing more assistance to prevent and possibly already treat fine lines and wrinkles. What we put on our skin can make such a big difference to how our skin will appear to age, and MooGoo have truly done an amazing job creating this product. I'm a big believer in not believing what packaging tells me and to actually research ingredients, especially when it comes to anti-ageing skin care. So what's in this face cream and why is it so darn amazing!? I'll show you. 
The superstars of this cream include these two gorgeous ingredients- Stabilised Vitamin C and Resveratrol.

MooGoo have used the latest and most expensive form of Vitamin C in this cream (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate) to fully penetrate the skin (unlike many other kinds of Vitamin C) and prevent the signs of ageing. Vitamin C is also fantastic for sun damage, pigmentation and increasing collagen production. It truly is one of those incredible ingredients that you can actually see making a difference to your skin.
Resveratrol, also known as Japanese Knotweed Extract, has many protective benefits for the skin (including sun protection) and is also wonderful for reducing cell damage. 

This highly moisturising cream also contains:

-Olive Squalene to mimic the skins natural oil and prevent dryness, lock in moisture and fight free radical damage.
-Apricot Kernel Oil to provide essential fatty acids to the skin.
-Rice Bran Oil to protect and renew and help eliminate dry, scaly skin.
-Grape Seed Oil to give an antioxidant boost and provide skin with beneficial vitamins including vitamin E, vitamin C, Beta-Carotene and vitamin D.
-Hydrolysed Milk Protein to increase the elasticity of the skin.
-Natural Vitamin E to prevent fine lines and wrinkles and repair skin.

And more!!

I have really loved using this moisturiser on a day to day basis and definitely plan to purchase it when mine is finished. It lasts such a long time and leaves my skin looking beautifully hydrated and nourished after each application. I saw a noticeable difference in my skin just a few weeks after I started using it and have found it absolutely amazing. My skin looks and feels incredibly soft, revitalised and smooth and it really helped tone my skin and lock in much needed moisture. I love that feeling of knowing your giving your skin such antioxidant-rich goodness!
This is a beautiful, enriched cream suitable for all skin types so if you're in the market for an anti-ageing cream I highly recommend this one! 

Price/Purchase From: $34.90- Available from most chemists or online at www.MooGoo.com.au

Xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment