Wednesday 27 January 2016

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water Review.


Cleansing Micellar Waters are vastly becoming more and more popular and with many skin benefits it's easy to see why! 
Thankfully, one of my most favourite brands have come out with their own and it's already incredibly popular, introducing the new Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water! 

Micellar Water has many benefits for the skin, but is mainly used for the removal of makeup while gently soothing the skin. 
Micellar Water works when the micelle molecules in the water deploy and basically grab onto any makeup, so when you wipe the skin all of the makeup is easily removed.
The Sukin Micellar Water also contains gentle, soothing ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Cucumber Extract and Chamomile Extract to calm the skin leaving it feeling soft and supple. Because of its handy size and no need for water it makes makeup removal super easy when travelling and leaves my skin looking and feeling refreshed. 
I love it's fresh aroma and how it removes my makeup easily leaving no makeup residue behind. The first few times I used this I noticed a big difference in how much clearer and cleaner my skin looked and I was pleasantly surprised when it felt super soft and smooth! It's also gentle enough to remove stubborn eye makeup without having to worry about nasty chemicals getting in your eyes, which is super important for me! It contains no SLS and no parabens making it suitable for even those with sensitive skin.

This is a perfect product for those looking for an easy to use, gentle makeup remover and I can see why it has been so popular!

Price/Purchase From: $9.99 for 250ml- Available from your local Priceline & most other health shops/pharmacies! 

Xxoo





No comments:

Post a Comment