Thursday 12 March 2015

MooGoo Full Cream Moisturiser Review




MooGoo are an incredible, no gimmick, natural skincare brand who are proudly Australian made- and create the most unique, luxurious products. 
I'll admit, I'm super picky when it comes to looking at every ingredient in a product- and I love every single ingredient in this facial moisturiser. 
What makes MooGoo different to every other brand I've ever seen is that they literally explain each ingredient in the product, why they use it, and how it is beneficial for the skin. I absolutely LOVE how they do this. 

Here is my review!

The MooGoo Full Cream Moisturiser* is described as follows: "This moisturising cream promotes skin health and elasticity with rich natural moisturising ingredients and milk protein which helps skin elasticity." (Short version of the description.)

Main Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive, Hydrolysed Milk Protein, Aloe, Allantoin, Natural Vitamin E, Honey & more! 
(The website describes how each ingredient is beneficial for the skin.) 

Best Used: The first day I used this I applied it to my face three times- I love it that much! It is unlike any other moisturiser I've ever used. I use this as my daily moisturiser and it leaves my skin feeling oh-so-soft and extremely supple. It is a fantastic daily moisturiser for adults and children, and those with easily irritated skin. I also like to use it as a body lotion which works beautifully. It is a lovely, luxurious moisturiser. 

Smells Like: Sweet milk & honey! This is one of the reasons this moisturiser is so unique and lovely.

Pros: All of the ingredients in this product leave your skin ultra-hydrated and are fantastic for my dry skin. I love the smell, it makes putting on a daily moisturiser feel heavenly. 

Cons: None. At all. 

Price/Purchase From: $13.50 for 75g or $18.50 for 270g- Available from some pharmacies or online at MooGoo.com.au

I seriously recommend looking at the MooGoo website- they explain each ingredient in every product and I am so passionate about that! 

Xxoo







No comments:

Post a Comment