Tuesday 31 March 2015

Premium Spa Body Wash & Face/Body Mask Review.


Even though Summer has come to an end *insert sad sigh here* I can't help loving products that still remind me of Summer. What led me to the Premium Spa brand was not only their beautiful packaging, summery website and gorgeous product scents, but that their ingredients are really beneficial for the skin too! Not to mention all their products are really great value for money and really inexpensive! Great gift ideas. 
Today I'm reviewing the Premium Spa Tangerine & Lime Zest Body Wash* and the Premium Spa Face and Body Mask with White Clay, Rosehip & Chamomile*! 

Here is my review!

I have really loved using these products. The Tangerine and Lime Zest Body Wash smells incredible and leaves you feeling clean and revitalised. The citrus scent from the natural oils reminds me of summer mornings, and it really gives you that wake up boost so it's perfect to use in the mornings. Normally I wouldn't get ridiculously excited about a tangerine/lime smell, but when I first smelt it I ran with it into the living room and said to my husband "SMELL THIS!" Safe to say he loved it too. 
Both these products are not only inexpensive but a little bit goes a long way with both of these. 

The Face and Body Mask is beautiful. I was surprised at first because it was quite a bit more runny then any other face masks I have tried before, but it actually made me use less and cover way more of my face! (Don't you hate when you have to use half a tube of a face mask to cover your face! Slight exaggeration...but still.) 
It dried perfectly and as it contains kaolin clay it set perfectly and came off leaving my skin squeaky clean. Don't you love that feeling!?

Favourite Ingredients (Body Wash): Aloe Vera Extract, Chamomile Flower Extract, Cinnamon Bark Oil, Tangerine Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Lime Oil, Vitamin E & more! 

Favourite Ingredients (Face/Body Mask): Australian Kaolin, Witch Hazel Extract, Silica, Oat Kernel Extract, Olive Leaf Extract, Rosehip Fruit Extract & many more! 

Best Used: The Tangerine & Lime Zest Body Wash is definitely my favourite morning body wash- I love using this to wake me up and those citrus smells make you feel amazing! 
The Face and Body Mask is great used once or twice a week- I love using this at night and then putting my favourite moisturiser on afterwards! 

Smells Like: The Body Wash smells of invigorating tangerine and lime, while the Face and Body mask has a beautiful chamomile (and something else I can't put my finger on!) aroma. 

Pros: Both these products smell amazing and are so inexpensive. They are also great gift ideas! The ingredients are beautiful with no parabens, mineral oils, propylene glycol, SLES, detergents, synthetic fillers or polybeads. They both last a long time and a little goes a long way. 

Cons: As the body wash does contain fragrance and ALS, I would not recommend it for sensitive skin. 

Price/Purchase From: Body Wash- $9.99 for 300ml. Face & Body Mask-$14.99 for 150ml. These are available at your local Priceline or at www.Priceline.com.au 

Check out Premium Spas gorgeous website at Premiumspa.com.au

Xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment