Sunday 15 March 2015

Vital Greens Powder Review.


"Greens Powders" are becoming more & more popular these days, and as far as the best ones on the market go, THIS greens/superfood powder is definitely in the top three. With 76 incredible ingredients it's quite hard to beat. These ingredients include vitamins, minerals, superfoods, antioxidants, herbs, probiotics, alkalising proteins, digestive enzymes & more!

Here is my review!

Vital Greens Powder* is described as follows: "When naturopaths Stephen Sprada & Shane Sullivan developed Vital Greens, their aim was to create a "one stop shop" for their patients: all their nutritional needs in a single daily serve. Because Vital Greens is an all-natural formula, the body recognises it as a food and absorbs it more easily at the cellular level." (Short version of the description.)

Main Ingredients: Some of my favourites include- Spirulina, Chlorella, Kale, Rosehip, Spinach, Wheatgrass, Barley, Flaxseed, Papaya, & soo many more. The full list is on their website. 

Best Used: I love putting the two heaped teaspoons in pineapple juice in the morning. You can seriously barely taste it in the pineapple juice! You can also add it to healthy smoothies or sprinkle on cereal.

Smells Like: Sweet greens.

Pros: Contains 76 incredible ingredients beneficial for health and skin. This makes me feel more energised, awake, less tired and less hungry for snacks during the day. I love the peace of mind knowing all those ingredients are so beneficial for my health and I can consume them every morning. 

Cons: I personally have to drink it in juice or I can't handle the taste- however friends and family of mine love it by itself! 

Price/Purchase From: There are a few different sizes available- in the photo above I have used the 120g tub which you can purchase for around $26.99(about a months worth) -Available from some pharmacies. 

I seriously recommend looking at the website where it explains in more detail the amazing benefits of this product :)
(Martinandpleasance.com.au)

Xxoo







No comments:

Post a Comment