Wednesday 27 May 2015

Billie Goat Soap Skin Therapy Ointment Review


I love this brand because not only does it deliver high quality products that benefit the skin, it also has such a diverse range of products. (and their latest one is super handy!)

Introducing the new Billie Goat Soap Skin Therapy Ointment!*
I've been on the look out for a natural ointment for a while after discovering the one I used to use wasn't exactly all it said it was... if you catch my drift. So I was so excited to try this one out! 

This ointment is a 100% natural formula with gorgeous ingredients including Goats Milk, Paw Paw Extract, Organic Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil and more! Sounds good hey?!
Like other ointments it is a multi-purpose balm that can be used for many different skin conditions such as:
-Sunburn
-Minor Burns & Cuts
-Gravel Rash
-Chafing
-Insect Bites
-Splinters
-Dry, Rough Heels
-Lip Treatment 
And especially perfect for dry, itchy skin! 

I have loved using this for so many things, it really is all it says it is! 
It is beautifully easy to apply and has a lovely subtle lavender aroma and a typical ointment texture. 
As the weather has cooled down my lips started to feel really dry and a tad sore, so I decided to apply some of this onto them and it honestly helped so much. My lips felt instantly nourished and protected. The great thing about this ointment is that you also don't need much, a little goes a long way. (Don't you love products like that?!)
I have also loved using this for dry heels which gave me incredibly soft results, as well as itchy mosquito bites. I can't say enough good things about this product and I have absolutely loved having it for many different uses- it is so handy! Great for chucking in your handbag as well as keeping in the house. 

Main Ingredients: Castor Seed Oil, Organic Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Goats Milk, Papaya Extract, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E and Lavender Oil.

Best Used: As an anything and everything ointment! 

Suitable For: All skin types, however if you have sensitive skin I always recommend doing a patch test first. 

Pros: A natural, everything ointment! No parabens, colours, animal testing, synthetic fragrances or preservatives!

Cons: None. 

Price/Purchase From: $9.95 for 40g- You can purchase their range at your local Priceline or online at www.Billiegoatsoap.com.au

Xxoo






No comments:

Post a Comment