Tuesday 5 May 2015

Natures Way Organic Coconut Oil Capsules Review.


As a huge coconut oil lover I have always wanted to consume more of it. However as I wanted to consume it daily I wanted to find an easier way to do so. So while searching through the Nature's Way website one day I came across these, the Nature's Way Coconut Oil Organic Capsules! 

I was so excited when I first saw these. It was one if those "Oh, I am SO getting those!" moments.
These make consuming this superfood so much easier! 
So incase you're wondering the health benefits of coconut oil and the benefits of taking it daily, I've listed some below! 

-Supports Immunity
Coconut oil contains high amounts of Lauric Acid, Caprylic Acid & Capric Acid. These contain antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties. These give the immune system a huge boost! It also has a large concentration of healthy medium chain fatty acids which the body turns into monolaurin. The body can then uses monolaurin to heal many different kinds of viruses! 

-Weight Management/Energy
Coconut oil is extremely easy for the body to digest as it doesn't need to be broken down. It is absorbed directly into the liver and is converted into energy that our body uses straight away! This amazing oil also slows down the rate at which we digest food, meaning you will feel fuller for longer! It also boosts the metabolism which helps keep weight off. 

-Eases Digestion
Coconut oil is a great oil to consume for those with digestive disorders such as IBS, sensitive stomachs and microbial tummy bugs. It's the healthy fatty acids that contain the antimicrobial properties which aids in soothing the stomach and helping to fight off stomach nasties. 

-Helps Stop Sugar Cravings
If you find yourself constantly hungry or always craving sugar it can be a sign you're not feeding your body correctly. Coconut oil has proper amounts of healthy fats and protein and by consuming this instead you can use your energy reserves more effectively and stop craving sugary foods as much.

This superfood has so many benefits for you inside & out and I absolutely love taking these, I'm so glad I found them! 

Main Ingredients: 1000mg of virgin, cold pressed, unrefined certified organic coconut oil. 

Best Used: Taking one capsule daily. I like to take mine after lunch. 

Suitable For: Anyone and everyone except children under 15 & pregnant women. 

Pros: Such an easy way to consume more coconut oil! I really love these! Gluten Free, Non GMO, Certified Organic, No Preservatives.

Cons: This isn't really a con but worth mentioning. The capsules are quite large so those unable to swallow larger capsules may struggle with these. I looked at them and definitely thought I wouldn't be able to swallow them, but they're really easy somehow! If you know me you'll know I've come a long way... 

Price/Purchase From: $19.99 for 60 Capsules. I couldn't find these in any of my local stores so I bought these online at www.Naturesway.com.au (www.health365.com.au) 

Xxoo





No comments:

Post a Comment