Monday 11 May 2015

Sukin Super Greens Detoxifying Facial Scrub Review.


I don't think I'm the only one who has been loving the new Sukin Super Greens Range! This range offers many skin benefits as they are full of superfoods for the skin as well as a high amount of antioxidants! All ingredients aim to promote healthy skin and a glowing complexion. 
So when my previous exfoliator ran out I decided to try this one, the new Sukin Super Greens Detoxifying Facial Scrub- and I'm so glad I did!

Exfoliating our skin is so important. It not only to removes dead skin cells which causes skin to appear dull and dry, but it also allows moisturising products to penetrate more deeply into our skin, which makes these products work even better! Regularly exfoliating will leave your skin healthy, radiant and revitalised.
(Many celebrities such as Jessica Alba, Christie Brinkley & more say this is their secret to achieving a natural glow and healthy skin!)

This is by far one of the best exfoliators I have ever used. It uses micro jojoba beads and gorgeous ground bamboo to gently exfoliate impurities and polish the skin. It contains Kale, Spirulina, Chlorella & Parsely to give my skin that added boost of antioxidants as well as Pineapple, Licorice and Lime Peel to help clarify skin and promote a radiant complexion. 

When I first felt the texture in my fingertips I thought it was going to be too gentle on my face, but it actually gives my skin the perfect amount of exfoliation! It's gentle but intensive. (In other words, it may be gentle but it works wonders!) A little bit goes a long way with this product and a five cent piece amount can cover my face, neck and décolletage, plus a bit more! 
It is one of those products I get excited about using. It has a beautifully fresh, subtle fruity aroma which I absolutely love and it always leaves my skin feeling clean, smooth and refreshed. My skin has definitely felt cleaner and looked more radiant since using this. 
It is a great inexpensive exfoliator that lasts for a long time! 

Main Ingredients: Sesame Seed Oil, Ground Bamboo, Micro Jojoba Beads, Spirulina Extract, Chlorella Extract, Parsely Extract, Kale Extract, Jojoba Oil, Rosehip Oil & more!

Best Used: As a regular exfoliator. I apply this to my fingertips and massage it into my face and neck then rinse well. 

Suitable For: All skin types- but I always say to double check the ingredients and/or patch test if you have sensitive skin. 

Pros: A beautiful and inexpensive natural exfoliator that lasts a long time! Gorgeous scent and no sulphates, parabens etc- No nasties! 

Cons: None. 

Price/Purchase From: $12.95 for 125ml- I buy my Sukin goodies from my local Priceline or online at www.Sukinorganics.com

Xxoo





No comments:

Post a Comment