Thursday 2 April 2015

Banaban Kava & Virgin Coconut Oil Soap Review.


Who doesn't love a good, all natural soap that smells amazing!? This Banaban Kava and Virgin Coconut Oil Handmade Soap* in my opinion takes it to a new level! I'm pretty much crazy in love with coconuts, so when I read the ingredients list on this soap I was so excited to use it: Virgin Coconut Oil, Kava, Coconut Milk, Purified Water & Natural Coconut Fragrance! 
If you're wondering what Kava is, basically it is plant found in the Pacific known for its soothing properties. These soaps also come in other ranges such as Pure Coconut Oil, Coconut Oil with Lemon Myrtle & more. 

I just love this soap. It smells incredible and if you're a coconut lover like myself you will just love this. The coconut oil/milk provides moisture to my skin while the little pieces of kava acts as a gentle exfoliator. 
It leaves my skin feeling cleansed, nourished & soft. I love the feeling of knowing I'm putting so much coconut goodness all over my skin! 

Main Ingredients: Virgin Coconut Oil, Kava, Coconut Milk, Purified Water & Natural Coconut Fragrance. That's it! No nasties. 

Best Used: As you would your normal soap. 

Smells Like: Gorgeous coconut & coconut milk. 

Suitable For: All skin types, especially great for dry or ageing skin as a soap replacement. 

Pros: Contains pure, soothing and anti fungal ingredients, smells of beautiful coconut, leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated, all natural and handmade, a fantastic soap replacement.

Cons: None. 

Price/Purchase From: $5.50 for 120g (normal soap bar size if not a bit bigger) -Available from some health shops or online at www.Naturepacific.com

Xxoo






No comments:

Post a Comment