Saturday 11 April 2015

Banaban Coconut Oil & Coconut Oil Powder Review.

D

Adding different forms of coconut into our diet is so beneficial for our health! Coconuts promote heart health, healthy brain function, strengthen our immune system, and are an excellent fuel for our bodies. They are also high in fibre and are a natural protein!
 (Coconuts also provide our bodies with powerful Lauric Acid which kills viruses, bacteria & many other nasties!) 
So what better way to get more coconut into your diet then by using the Banaban Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil* and Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Powder*! 
I love both of these so, so much. So much so that I feel I may one day turn into a coconut. 
But for now, I'll start off by talking about the Coconut Oil Powder!

I can't get across to you how much I love this, it's one of those products that you never want to be without. So many times a day I'll open the container and inhale that gorgeous coconut aroma while my husband once again looks at me strangely. Not only does it smell amazing, it tastes incredible! I love using this in my morning breakfast granola or on top of yoghurt. You can also add it to smoothies too! It is made of organic coconut meat harvested from Fiji and is a fantastic energy booster. Talk about an awesome way to start the day! This is just perfect for those looking to add more coconut into their diet in an easy, delicious way.

This Coconut Oil is right up there too. 
I've been using coconut oil for a long time now for many different uses, but I have to say out of all the brands I have tried this coconut oil is by far my favourite! It definitely has the strongest coconut scent and is also the most high quality. 
Coconut oil has many, many uses for health and beauty, but today I'm just covering the health benefits. (Beauty benefits coming soon!)
Adding more coconut oil into your diet can be really easy. It is a perfect oil/butter substitute for cooking and baking and is so much more healthy! I have used this in baking and have always been so pleased with the results. It is also great for those with poor digestion as it benefits digestive disorders, is a great metabolism booster and is also great at stopping sugar cravings! 

Main Ingredients (Coconut Powder): 100% cold pressed air-dried certified organic coconut meat.

Main Ingredients (Oil): 100% raw certified organic extra virgin coconut oil. 

Best Used: The Coconut Oil Powder is best used in smoothies, cereal, yoghurt or water. I love using it in the morning to fill me up and provide long lasting energy!
The Coconut Oil is best used in cooking and baking as a perfect, healthy substitute. 

Smells Like: Both products have a mouth watering coconut aroma. 

Suitable For: Everyone!

Pros: Both products are certified organic, extra virgin, all completely natural and taste amazing. 

Cons: None. 

Price/Purchase From: Coconut Oil Powder $26.00 for 300g- Pure Coconut Oil $12.96 for 350ml (Other sizes available.) -Available from some health shops or online at www.Naturepacific.com

Xxoo






No comments:

Post a Comment