Tuesday 7 April 2015

Billie Goat Soap Moisturiser & Hand Cream Review.


What first really attracted my to the Billie Goat brand was the fact that I am such a huge goats milk lover. HUGE. I had used their beautiful goats milk soap many times, but wasn't even aware they had brought out other products! So obviously I was so excited to try some of their range.

Here is my review for the Billie Goat Soap Moisturiser* and the Billie Goat Soap Intensive Hand Cream*! 

I really love using this moisturiser. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated and has a beautiful lavender aroma that reminds me of my childhood smelling the lavender in my mothers garden. 
I love how they have targeted this for sensitive skin too. It has a nice creamy consistency and acts as a beautiful protective barrier for my face and body. 
After using this I always feel my skin and it is left feeling smooth and supple. I really love using it at night as the lavender scent is super relaxing! 
Both products of course contain the beautiful goats milk! 
The Intensive Hand Cream is really luscious. By itself it is a great hand cream that leaves my skin feeling ultra hydrated and soft. Its also fantastic for sensitive skin! I seriously recommend buying this hand cream in the Heavenly Hands Pack however as you also receive the gloves shown above- and these gloves are INCREDIBLE. 
A while ago I actually wanted to create something like these because I thought it would be such a great idea-now I don't have to! These gloves are called "Gel Moisture Gloves" and they are basically gloves with a gel lining made of Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Vitamin E and Lavender Oil! They are definitely a must have for those with dehydrated or ageing hands! I'm pretty much obsessed with these...
The instructions say to apply the hand cream then put on the gloves for twenty minutes, so I did. But what I didn't know would happen is that the gloves somehow tightened a tiny bit so that all the moisture from the hand cream was completely locked into my hands, it was amazing! It completely infused my hands with hydration. I sat there for twenty minutes in total delight knowing my hands were going to come out so nourished-and they sure did! My hands were left more hydrated then they have ever been, completely smooth, radiant & luxuriously soft.

Main Ingredients (Moisturiser): Goats Milk, Olive Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil & many more! 

Main Ingredients (Hand Cream): Grape Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Goats Milk, Shea Butter, Macadamia Seed Oil & many more! 

Best Used: The moisturiser is best used as a luxurious moisturiser or body lotion for day and night. 
The Hand Cream is best used as a hand cream for any time of day when hands are needing to be replenished. It works even better with the amazing gloves! 

Smells Like: Both products have a lavender aroma, with the hand cream being a bit more subtle. 

Suitable For: All skin types, especially great for sensitive or dry skin!

Pros: Both products contain NO parabens, colours, SLS, synthetic fragrances or animal testing. They are beautifully enriched formulas which I would recommend to anyone! 

Cons: None. 

Price/Purchase From: Moisturiser- $12.50 for 100ml- Hand Cream- $9.95 for 75ml-Available from some pharmacies or online at www.Billiegoatsoap.com.au

Xxoo






No comments:

Post a Comment